5. Disowning you

(Williams POV)

12 AM.

I am on my way to Carine and her kids in Texas. I am not excited about seeing her or those obnoxious brats she calls children. They will never be kids of mine. I was going there to disown them. I lied about staying with them. Why in the hell would I stay with them? She must be stupid. Carine is a dirty whore and always will be. Those kids probably aren't even mine considering Carine can't keep those dirty legs of hers closed. I will still see Carine every once in a while, and probably have my men watch her to make sure she can never be with anybody else. I don't want her but nobody else can have her either. You can call me selfish, but I just don't have time for a family. Nobody else will be in their lives either. I don't need nor do I want a family, especially not as weak as that one. I need a strong woman. Not a dirty, pathetic one.

I pulled into their driveway, put the car into park, walked to the front door, whistling nonchalantly and started knocking.

(RaeAnna's POV)

It was a little past 12 am when I began to hear banging coming from the front door.

I gently took Dakota out of my arms, putting his head on the pillow. I tucked him in and went into my mother's bedroom.

I tried to wake her up as the knocking was gradually getting louder. "Mom, wake up! Someone is here. They keep knocking."

"William!" Carine said, excitedly.

"I should have known." I mumbled. Carine pushed me out of the way gently.

"Let's go suprise your dad, Honey."

"He is NOT my father!" I stated, angrily.

"RaeAnna you will not disrespect him. Now let's go."

I didn't move a muscle. Carine swiftly went to the front door, not caring about how her daughter felt. "William!" Carine said, joy pouring out of her vocal cords.

"Don't touch me slut!" William expressed, distastefully. "You fucking make me sick! I regret marrying such a nasty cunt! Touch me again and you're dead along with those repulsive little shits of yours!" 

I headed towards the quarrel to make sure he didn't try to go near Dakota. "William." I stated, void of any emotion.

"Ah, just the little cunt I wanted to see. I'm disowning you and that piece of shit brother of yours. You are no kids of mine." He smirked.

I smirked right back, uncaring. "Well sucks for you Willie, because me and Kota disowned you as our father a long time ago. Nice try, but I don't care." I shrugged.

"William honey, she doesn't mean that! We all love you!" Carine says.

"Really mom? You're taking his side after everything he has done to us? You really are pathetic." I scoffed.

My mom smacked me across the face hard enough to leave a handprint."You are just like William! You are both pure garbage. You aren't my parents. Me and Kota have no parents." I spat, finally losing what little control I had remaining.

"Both of you STOP!" William shouts. "You are both starting to piss me off!"

"And you!" I say looking him straight in the eyes pointing an accusatory finger at him.

"I've never seen you as a dad. You mean nothing to me and you never will, William! Me and Kota have never needed you." I shrug, nonchalantly.

William rushes at me ready to punch me in the face. I dodge him quickly and kick him square between the legs. Knocking him down to the ground. While he's out of breath I grab a lamp about to knock him out when my mother stops me."RAEANNA NO! STOP!" She yells. "Piss off mom."

The distraction my mother provided allowed William enough time to pull out a knife to stab his own daughter. Twice. Once in the leg and once in the stomach.

I fall down, clutching my bleeding wound. "Aghh!" I groan in extreme pain.

William punches Carine, knocking her out cold. He then proceeds to pull out a gun and points it to where Dakota is sleeping a few rooms over. He shoots it until it's empty and bolts out of the trailer.

"NO!" I get up, mustering the rest of my strength, to check on my little brother. I hop to my room as quickly as possible, I don't see him in the bed, I take that as a good sign. 

Then that's when I hear it, him crying from underneath the bed. "Thank God, come here baby!" Dakota is terrified, not knowing what happened. He comes out slowly, but stops when he sees blood. He starts trembling."Sissy! You're bleeding!"

"I'm fine, we need to go to the hospital, okay baby? The doctors will fix me. I will be just fine. Don't worry about me. I'm strong!"

"O-okay." he says, sobbing uncontrollably.

I go back to where my mom is in the living room to grab the phone, to dial 911. "911 what's your emergency?" The dispatcher asks. "I've been stabbed, please send help!"

"What is your address ma'am?" I tell them my address and slowly pass out, unconscious. The last sound I hear is "RAE!" Fom my little brother screaming frantically. 

I'll come back for you Kota, was my last thought.