39. The capture

(Uncle Chester's POV)

As soon as Lincoln walked back into RaeAnna's room I began searching the hallways frantically, looking for Audrey. I couldn't find her anywhere. I went to the front of the building darting my eyes back and forth, she's gone. I thought with a sigh feeling defeated and made my way back to RaeAnna's hospital room. I need to make this right.

I stop in the doorway watching my nephew and her, he is comforting her, gently rubbing her arm, drawing circles on her hand. They might be young, but I can tell how much he likes her. Felix raised a great boy. I can also tell she likes him just as much. I could hear the things he was telling her from the doorway and I couldn't help but smile. "You are the most wonderful best friend I've ever had. I would be completely lost without you Ann. I hope you know that. You are special, so precious to me. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I'd lost you. I'd go crazy. You are so strong, so amazing and not to mention you're pretty cute to." He lightly taps her nose, making her giggle.

I finally walk in, they both turn their heads in my direction. I lift my hands up in surrender. "Don't mind me, I'm just going to watch some baseball until Rosie comes back." I sit on the leather couch with a smirk on my face.

Rosie finally makes it back, she pulls me out of the room for a moment. "How is she?" She questions. "I think as long as she has Lincoln by her side she will be just fine." This brings a radiant smile to her face, her green eyes sparkling with appreciation. "Oh I know. That boy is just so sweet. She really lights up whenever he is around. It is adorable." I agree with her and head out of the hospital to go to my house.

I need to find Audrey, is my only thought. I go straight to my laptop, open it up and begin searching. I had the GPS tracker in the car hooked up to my laptop. I did it right after RaeAnna and Lincoln told me what was going on.

I look at all the places they have been to today. "Aha." I see that the car was at the hospital, that has to be Audrey. I look to where they went afterwards and where they are at now. Turns out they are in the next town over. I begin searching for where it is exactly, I need to go there right away.

I grab my most powerful guns and get in my truck to set off onto my little adventure. I speed down the highway, swerving in and out of the cars that are slowing me down.

40 minutes later I'm very close, I slow down, taking a dirt road to the eerie location, I come to a stop at the end of the dusty dirt road. It is yet another rundown, wooden cabin. It looks like it could collapse at any minute, wood falling off, vines growing through it, big holes in the walls, surrounded by tall grass and overgrown trees. I put the car into park behind a large tree and that's when I see the black SUV sitting to the side of the cabin.

I open the truck door as quietly as I can, barely closing it to avoid being too loud. I sneak off to the side where there is an eye size hole just big enough for me to look through. I see my sister, what I see her doing is straight out of a horror film. There in the middle of the room is a metal table, like the ones they use in veterinarian offices.

She is covered in blood, sawing off the leg of what looks like a man, or what used to be a man. I resist the urge to puke right then and there, I always knew there was something wrong with her.