33. Hazard envision

(RaeAnna's POV)

Lincoln's uncle had placed the tracker somewhere inside of the hood, he promised Lincoln it couldn't be found. Lincoln then retrieved one of his father's old cell phones that could connect to the GPS tracker so we could see exactly where they were and when they were there. He had the phone charged up, trying to connect it. There was a special app made just for it, which didn't even need wifi to work. It took about 5 minutes to set up then we heard the app say 'You have successfully been connected. Welcome to the track for you app." This should give us a bit of an edge up against them.

"Where are they?" I ask him. "They aren't close by right now. It looks like they are on the outskirts of town at some unmarked place." He replies then looks over at me, wanting to say something by the questioning look in his eyes. "What?"

"Well we have the tracker in their car, we are able to see where they are at, at any given moment, but what is your plan now? What do we do with the information?" Lincoln inspects. "We need to learn their routine, at least up until a few days before my mission." He nods.

"We need to come up with a solid plan that we can both agree on. I have a few ideas. Do you have any?" He asks. "Uh.. maybe a couple." He sighs light heartedly. "Well let's think for a bit Ann."

I tap my chin for a moment until something comes to me. "Do you think your uncle could take us to the places that they go to often? He did help us put the tracker in."

"Um.. I don't know Ann, I will have to talk with my dad about it first then we will go from there." He responds in a wobbly voice. "Do you think he will let us?"

"I'll ask my dad if we can go see him." After Lincoln has a conversation with him he came back looking upset. "I'm sorry. My dad said he's out of state visiting friends." He states, regretfully. "Well.. When will he be back?" I question.

"Two weeks." Crap, there goes my plan out the window. When it's time for me to go home I discreetly stick the phone into my bag to take with me. "We will continue this talk later, yeah?" I tell him. He nods. "Ofcourse." We give each other friendly hugs then I go to get into my grandma's car.

I go to my room, immediately pulling out the phone to check the 'track for you' app, to see that they are still at the unmarked place that Lincoln had mentioned earlier. I grabbed a pen and paper to begin writing the things this place is close to since there really isn't an address to go by at this point, I want to have as much information on them as possible.

The track app began to blink signaling that they are on the move. About 35 minutes later, it says that they have finally stopped, yep right outside my house, ugh. I go to the window and discreetly look past the curtains, looking right at them, I will find out who you are, I think to myself.

The next day I had a plan, it probably wasn't a very good one, but my mind was made up. I had a lot of time to think last night barely getting any shut-eye. I needed to have my grandma take me to Lincoln's house, but I wouldn't really be going there. His house is closer to the destination that I need to be at. I might have lost my mind if it wasn't already gone and wandering around somewhere. All irrational thinking out the door, I needed to go to that unmarked place, to see what they do, to get good looks at their faces, and so I could be able to plan more diligently. I need to find out if anyone is watching the place, maybe figure out a few of their weaknesses. Since the tracker was in their car, I had the upper hand on that one. I'd go to Lincoln's when they were away from my house, then sneak away. That way they wouldn't be able to follow me, or know what I was doing. I hope this plan doesn't come back to bite me in the butt later, but I was doing it, that much I knew.