[001]

CHAPTER ONE.

ESTELLA was one of the most famous and well known super models in the world

ESTELLA was one of the most famous and well known super models in the world. Her career took off in her early age of 16, causing her to live a lavish life travelling all over the world and meeting so many wonderful people in the process. Her family were always keen for her to grow up and become a lawyer, considering everyone she was related to was in that career field and were successfull. However, being the strong woman that she is, she stood up for what she believed in and worked hard to be able to be where she is today. Following her life long dream of becoming a model.

It started off with small photo shoots for local clothing stores in her home town of London but soon extended massively around the world—modelling everything from lingerie, dresses, sports wear and eventually taking the massive step towards highly branded famous brands such as Gucci, Versace, Chanel and many more. It was no surprise that Estella was the biggest threat in the fashion industry, she was unstoppable and all of her work paid off.

After travelling around the world continuously for a year—shooting for various brands and being in the Victoria Secret Fashion Show, Estella has finally arrived back in London, her hometown. She was ecstatic to be back in her own space, especially happy to be back in her own bed and not the ones in the hotel. She couldn't lie, she did love those massive hotel king size beds but nothing could beat the comfort of her own. She decided it would be good for her to take a short hiatus in London before she began to travel back around the world again. Estella had been working for 7 years straight non stop, she was 23 now and she needed time with her family and her friends. She tried to see them as much as she could but as you could tell, it was merely impossible.

Estella currently sat up in her penthouse flat, beginning to get ready for a meeting with her manager. She already told her team that she was taking a break but her manager Lesley, kept going on and on repeatedly about how important this was and how she couldn't tell Estella the news over the phone. So she eventually surrendered and agreed to be there at the office in an hour or so.

Estella sat at her large makeup vanity, the sun cascading down through her large floor to ceiling windows, helping her to be able to see what she's doing with her makeup so that it wasn't too dark or cakey. She applied some foundation onto her tanned skin, making sure to buff it all out with a beauty blender so that it was all smooth. She filled in her brows lightly before applying some mascara to make her ocean blue eyes stand out immensely against her dark features. She also applied some bronzer onto her cheeks to highlight her sculpture of her natural cheek bones, to make them more prominent—her cheekbones were a trademark that all the brands and fans loved about her. And to finish off her look, she applied some lip gloss before scraping her dark hair on top of her head into a tight sleek ponytail.

She was dressed in a long black blazer and trousers with a white strappy top underneath, and she matched this with her nude high heels. Although this was probably only going to be a short meeting, she still made an effort because the paparazzi were probably outside her apartment complex waiting for her to come down so that they could ambush her with photos. She always liked to look her best no matter what but she didn't mind being casual either with no makeup on, she still thought that she looked good and that's all that mattered.