[004]

CHAPTER FOUR.

ESTELLA had just woken up to the irritating sound of her iPhone alarm clock

ESTELLA had just woken up to the irritating sound of her iPhone alarm clock. She angrily pressed the button before yawning and stretching out her tanned body in the sheets. She was absolutely dreading today, she didn't mind the extra photo shoots and fashion shows that were a part of the deal because they would help her to excel even more in her fashion career. She was just dreading the fact she had to meet her 'boyfriend' today, she was overthinking it as usual. What if he's ugly? What if he's a dick and I have to put up with him all year? What if he has disgusting breath and I have to kiss him in front of paparazzi? So many questions flooded her mind but she decided to try and remain positive because it's not like she could even get out of this situation if she wanted to.

After showering and chucking on some grey joggers with a matching hoodie, she grabs a banana from the fruit bowl on the counter before leaving her apartment and locking up. Her hair was still damp but she didn't care really, it would all get fixed when she got her hair and makeup done at the photo shoot. Estella thanked the door man as usual before getting into her car and driving down towards the building where she regularly done her photoshoots.

Estella walked into the large bricked room, her eyes being immediately hit with the bright lights coming from the large white background she had to stand on. Many people filled the room as she looked around, soon catching the attention of her manager. Lesley smiled and waved from across the room as she stood over next to the lit up vanity table with the makeup/hair artist. Estella walked over and greeted the two women, pulling them both in for a hug.

"So this is the first shoot that is scheduled for you. Victoria Secret has just released the new Valentine lingerie line and they want you to model it for the in store pictures that will be displayed over the world." Estella nodded along as she listened to her manager's words, meanwhile the makeup artist is beginning to scrape back her long hair so that it wasn't in the way.

"Oh and you'll be meeting Harry at the Italian restaurant down the street at around 3pm, we have a dress for you to wear hanging on the rack over there. Right anyways, I wish I could stay darling but I have lots meetings to attend to today. Have fun." She kissed Estella's cheek before hurriedly walking across the floor, answering her phone swiftly as she left the room.

The makeup artist gave Estella a golden, glowy makeup look which matched perfectly with her tanned beautiful skin. And she also curled her hair before brushing them out to make them look slightly more natural. Estella then changed into this hot pink two piece set that clipped onto a pair of see through pink stockings. It was very sexy lingerie she had to admit it, she thought her body looked great in it.

She admired herself in the mirror for a while before catching the gaze from a man staring behind her at the back of the room. He threw a slight smile towards her, she turned around and returned it before shaking it off and making her direction towards the large white screen where a velvet black sofa was placed.

She followed the photographer's instructions as he explained what he needed. She sat on the sofa and changed her poses every so often after he got a good few shots. She then decided to make the shoot more sexy, so she laid down with her back on the sofa, stretching her arm out slightly on her face as one of her legs were bent and her back was arched.

"Thank you gorgeous. That's a wrap." Estella sits up after the photographer says he's got everything he needs, thanking him before taking another peak over at the same attractive man in the corner that she saw staring earlier. He stood confidently in a black suit, leaning against the wall as he watched intently with his arms crossed over him. He seemed to enjoy what he was looking at.