[022]

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.

IT was a couple weeks later since Timothée had arrived to Harry's house, Estella had been spending a lot of time with her best friend since they were reunited and she barely found herself at the mansion spending time with Harry apart from when she...

IT was a couple weeks later since Timothée had arrived to Harry's house, Estella had been spending a lot of time with her best friend since they were reunited and she barely found herself at the mansion spending time with Harry apart from when she woke up and went to sleep with him. Harry was beginning to grow aggravated, all he wanted to do was spend time with the girl but he never had the chance to.

During her absence, Harry began to feel himself become more inspired as he thought about Estella constantly in his mind. He began to spend a lot of time in his recording studio, creating a beat as he poured his heart out into his lyrics. He never would've thought that he would be writing a song about his 'fake girlfriend' most of his work was sprung from feelings of trauma or ex girlfriends. He was going to show Estella the song he wrote for her, just when the time was right.

He lay awake in his bed, staring up to the ceiling deep in his thoughts as Estella laid next to him fast asleep. They barely even cuddled anymore when they slept, they just kept to their own sides of the bed. It was as if they were a married couple who's relationship was deteriorating for years, yet they only knew each other for around a month and a half.

Estella turned her body around so that she was facing Harry, she watched his emotionless face as he was deep in thought. She knew that she was pretty occupied these past couple weeks with Timothée, but he was leaving again for Italy soon to star in his first ever film, Call Me By Your Name. Estella was sure that he was going to be amazing as always and she couldn't wait to watch it when it was released.

"Harry." She slightly whispered, placing her arm into his gently. "Come here." She motions, holding her arm out for him to come and cuddle. He accepts, wrapping himself up between her as he holds her waist close to his. "Are you okay?" She questions, slowly twirling his messy brown curls between her finger tips.

Harry sighs as he shifts himself closer, pressing his forehead up close to hers as their breathing begins to become heavier. "I just miss spending time with you darling." He mutters, placing his hand onto the side of her face as he caresses her gently with his thumb.

"I'm sorry I've been so busy. Timmy is leaving soon so I just want to spend all my time with him." Harry nods at her words in understandment, starting to second guess himself. Maybe he was just being selfish, it was only fair for Estella to hang out with her best friend before he left the country for a while.

"How about we go out to the beach today? It's pretty warm for a change." Harry mentions, slightly excited at the possibility of Estella agreeing to his proposition. All he wanted to do was to spend time with her, it would make his day much better than going to boring meetings for hours on end.

"That would be lovely." She giggles, causing an immediate smile to appear on Harry's gorgeous lips. He placed a quick peck onto her nose before he sprung up and out of the bed, excitement bursting throughout his whole body at the thought of alone time with a beautiful girl.