[031]

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.

ESTELLA finishes painting Harry's last nail, blowing onto all of them before lightly dabbing it with her finger to make sure that they were all properly dried

ESTELLA finishes painting Harry's last nail, blowing onto all of them before lightly dabbing it with her finger to make sure that they were all properly dried. "All done." She smiles, closing up the bottle before placing it onto the glass coffee table. Harry lifts both his hands up to his face, examining the job that Estella had just carefully carried out. He screws his face up in disgust, causing her to open her mouth in shock. She lightly slaps his arm in response, trying to get him to stop messing around so that she could get a more truthful response.

"I love it. Thank you." He coos, placing a warm kiss onto her pouted lips. A knock is soon heard at their door, causing Estella to stand up and answer it. She smiles happily and greets the young woman as she invites her inside, helping the red haired girl with the many items that she was carrying. "Okay well I'll leave you to it, I'm gonna go get ready myself." Harry cheerily smiles as he places a kiss onto Estella's cheek, she nods at his words before he leaves her to get her makeup done. The sound of the shower soon being turned on shortly after.

The makeup artist gave Estella a very dark smokey eye look with some winged eye liner, it was a lot more makeup than she would normally wear but she was used to it because of the many different photo shoots and shows that she had participated in, every director had a specific look that they desired the models to have to best suit their brand. For the hairstyle, the artist straightened her hair until the point it was so sleek and shiny that it looked fake. Estella always took pride in her long black hair, it took her atleast two or three years to manage to get it to this length.

The makeup artist soon left the hotel room after her job was done, leaving Estella to get dressed by herself. The designer for tonight's show was very edgy and modern, his designs were very current and new which excited Estella. She always loved to model people's work, it made her proud to help show off such beautiful creations. She strips out of her airport clothes before chucking them on the floor, leaving her only in her underwear as she makes her way over towards the garment bag that was hanging up on the back of the main door, pulling down the long zip before completely disregarding the protective material.

"Can't wait to see you on the runway tonight babe." Harry whispers next to her ear as he wraps his muscular arms around her waist, causing her to giggle at the small yet ticklish effect of his voice so close to her. Harry spins her around gently with his hands, revealing her in full view of the matching red lingerie. Harry's emerald orbs wonder all over her curvy tanned body, licking his lips as he takes in every second of the breathtaking sight before him.

"Aw you look amazing." She smiles, taking a step back to admire Harry's outfit choice for tonight. He wore these long flared white trousers that were being held up by white braces and a see through baby blue sparkly blouse that showed off all of his skin art perfectly. His nail colour matched his outfit just like he said it would, which was cute. His curls were neatly defined with hair gel and he smelt absolutely divine.

"Thank you my love." He says as he cups her dainty face with his large hands, pressing a firm yet sensual kiss onto her lips. "I'm gonna head down and get a front row seat, I want to be surprised when I see you up there tonight." She smiles at his supportive nature, pulling him in for a warm hug as she presses long kisses all along his neck. Harry groans at her magic touch before he pulls away to see a smirk all over her face, she was going to be the death of him.