[011]

CHAPTER ELEVEN.

THE sun shone brightly through the slightly opened curtains, causing Estella to arise from her long much needed slumber

THE sun shone brightly through the slightly opened curtains, causing Estella to arise from her long much needed slumber. She stretched out her tanned body among the cotton sheets before stepping out and heading towards the bathroom, brushing her teeth and fixing her messy bun on the top of her head. Which may I add, made her look crazy. Estella tended to move a lot in her sleep so it was no surprise that her baby hairs were up high and everywhere. She left her room and began to walk over towards Harry's bedroom door, gently knocking twice before hearing no answer. So she stepped inside to see if he was there, he wasn't. Only the sight of his unmade bed being in her view.

So she began to make her way down the grand central staircase, the smell of breakfast instantly hitting her nose and causing her tongue to tingle—it smelt absolutely delicious. She walked into the large kitchen, catching the sight of Harry as he flipped the golden pancakes in the frying pan. "Good morning." He smiles greatly as she returns his words, taking a seat down on one of the bar stools around the main kitchen island counter. A bowl of fruit and different sauces and syrups were sat in front of her, exciting her more by the second.

"That smells amazing. I'm literally drooling." Estella exclaims, causing Harry to giggle at her remarks. She eyes him up as he focuses on flipping the food, watching his careful stare as he tries so hard not to fuck it up. Harry's hair was slightly messy and ruffled and he was dressed casually in a white shirt with grey joggers. Estella did love the view of Harry all dressed up but something about him dressing without any effort made him even more good looking in her eyes.

"Well this is for you." He says with a jolly tone as he serves up 3 large golden pancakes on a ceramic plate, the cutlery in his other hand as he walks over to the girl. Her eyes immediately light up at the delicious food as he sets it down in front of her, licking her lips in anticipation as she gets ready to devour her breakfast.

"Thank you Harry." She smiles happily before using the spoon to scoop the various fruit out of the bowl and onto her plate. Harry watches her and her excitement as he walks over with his plate of pancakes, noticing how she was like a little kid who seen a puppy for the first time ever.

His expression then changes when he sees the girl, dripping chocolate sauce all over her breakfast to cover the fruit and pancakes. "Darling, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to have chocolate for breakfast." Harry laughs, beginning to grab some fruit aswell from the bowl.

"You're not my dad. I'm an independent adult that can choose to eat what I want for breakfast." She giggles, placing a large piece of pancake into her mouth. She rolls her eyes in pleasure at the sensational taste, causing her to compliment his impeccable cooking skills. She liked that he could cook, it was pretty sexy when a man did that. And of course when they drove or looked after children, those things made a man much more attractive for some reason.

The two begin to finish eating their pancakes in a comfortable silence, earning the occasional playful moan from Estella's lips as she devoured the delicious creation. Which obviously caused Harry to giggle but also caused a smirk to form on his face, almost as if he was getting a taste of the future. That was if they were both ever comfortable with each other to get to that stage.

Harry broke the silence before mentioning her name, causing her to look up from her now empty plate as she placed the cutlery down. "I know that we've only known each other for a day, but I really want to take this to the next level and I hope you do too. I want to get to know you better for the fake relationship so I think that you should move in here so that we can spend more time together." Harry offered the main question, he lied to Estella by saying it was for the contract but deep down he really just wanted to get to know her properly, he wanted to spend all his time with her.

"I think that would be good for us both." Estella nodded her head in agreement. Slightly hurt by his words that he didn't want to get to know her properly as a human, but instead for his own personal gain.