[012]

CHAPTER TWELVE.

ESTELLA drove herself and Harry down to her penthouse to gather up her things for her temporary move into Harry's mansion

ESTELLA drove herself and Harry down to her penthouse to gather up her things for her temporary move into Harry's mansion. She placed her golden gown on again just so she didn't have to drive completely naked, Harry offered her clothes but she politely declined, saying that it would save them the hassle of having to exchange clothes back and forth. The pair reach up to her apartment on the top floor, Estella casually chucking her keys onto the kitchen counter as she made her way though her home.

Harry admired her modern looking apartment, she decorated very well with her furniture and it seemed that she showed pride in that. Half of her apartment was covered in floor to ceiling windows, allowing people from other tall buildings to peak at her any time. Bit creepy but it definitely lightened up the space much more. Harry took a seat down onto her peachy sofa, a giggle emitting from his lips as he drags his hand up and down the brightly coloured fabric. "Nice sofa you got here, Stella." He giggled, her response of course telling him to shut up and to mind his own business.

Estella smiles at herself as she replayed the new nickname that Harry had for her. It was always darling but now he called her Stella, it was cute and she liked it. She shook off her thoughts before beginning to drag out her large suitcase out her mirror wardrobes, beginning to place her many shoes inside and folding up all the clothes that she owned. Considering she was living at Harry's place for a year, it would be best to over pack instead of under pack. It was very unlikely for her to come back in this time period, there wasn't much point really. It would just be a hassle for her to travel back and forth all the time.

"Oh I forgot to mention." Harry says in a slightly higher tone at the sudden remembrance of the most important plan of the day. "We are going shopping today to get you a dress for this charity gala that I'm hosting tonight."

"Yeah that sounds good to me." She responds from her bedroom, beginning to fill up a travel size suitcase with her makeup, any extra clothes, hair products/tools and all of her toiletries. As much as she didn't mind using makeup wipes, micellar water was always preferred—she felt it cleared all the makeup off of her face properly. She then shouted for Harry to come and help her with the bags, his eyes widening immediately as he entered the room at the excessive amount of luggage.

"Are you going on a ten year cruise?" He exclaimed, looking between the bags and Estella repeatedly.

"Stop being over dramatic. Now help me." She shook her head, rolling her eyes at his stupid comments whilst picking up the handle on the smallest suitcase. She begins to walk out the room, grabbing her keys off of the kitchen counter whilst hearing a grunt as Harry attempts to lift the large suitcase but fails miserably. "Hurry up slow poke." She ushered, his attractive face soon revealing itself from her bedroom.

Estella locks up her apartment after giving it one more look, then heading towards the elevator with Harry. She laughs at the way he tries to get the heavy suitcase into the elevator quickly before the doors close but it closes onto his shoulder causing him to cuss in pain. "Fucking asshole." He angrily spat, hitting the door of the elevator causing Estella to burst out into laughter. Little things got Harry heated, even when it was purely an accident, it was hilarious.