[010]

CHAPTER TEN.

AFTER their heart warming interaction in Harry's music studio, he showed her some of his favourite records and even briefly taught her how to play guitar but she then soon gave up as her acrylic nails kept getting in the way and she couldn't even ...

AFTER their heart warming interaction in Harry's music studio, he showed her some of his favourite records and even briefly taught her how to play guitar but she then soon gave up as her acrylic nails kept getting in the way and she couldn't even stroke the strings properly. Harry then checked the Rolex watch on his wrist, seeing that time had flown by swiftly and it was already 1 in the morning. "Shit, it's pretty late. Do you want to stay over? I don't want you to have to drive all the way home at this time of night." Harry kindly offers as he takes the acoustic guitar from the girl's hands, placing it back onto the stand on the floor.

"Yeah that would be great thank you. But I don't have anything to sleep in or any of my toiletries." She sighed, playing with the sequinned material that created the slit up her leg.

Harry nods in understandment before motioning for her to follow him, he walks down the hall way and into a very large and minimalistic bedroom. He ruffled though his drawers, pulling out a large over sized t-shirt before placing it in her hands. Earning a small thank you from the girl. "And my sister should've left her makeup wipes in the guest bedroom en-suite, there should also be spare toothpaste and a toothbrush in the cabinet behind the mirror." Harry kindly helps the girl, she thanks him once more before making her way over to the bedroom door.

"Oh and if you need anything then just knock on my door." He quickly points out as she places her hand on the door handle, away to leave the bedroom.

"I will. Thank you for everything. I had fun today." She smiles kindly, tucking her chestnut hair behind her pierced ears.

"Me too, get some sleep. Goodnight." And with that she exits the room, leaving Harry all to his own company. She did question how Harry didn't get lonely in this big house all by himself, it must've got awfully cold at night being in that massive room on his lonesome.

Estella enters the bedroom right next door to Harry, admiring the large windows that reflected the moonlight down onto the bed which was directly underneath it. This room was smaller than Harry's but she didn't care, even her bedroom wasn't as big as this but that's what she preferred. She began to strip out of the heavy gown, leaving her in only her matching black lace lingerie. She grabbed one of the loose hangers inside the wardrobe before placing the dress onto it and closing it up, she didn't want to leave it to get creased on the floor.

She headed into the en-suite, rummaging through the cabinets until she found everything that she needed to get ready to go to bed. She grabbed a couple of wipes before removing all of her makeup, leaving her with a clear face. She wished she had moisturiser to soften her skin up after a long day of wearing heavy makeup but it wasn't a complete necessity to her so she didn't mind at all. She brushed her teeth before tying her hair up into a messy bun with the bobble that was on her wrist before slipping Harry's large over sized shirt, over her small body. It looked completely massive against her small frame.

She quickly hopped and turned all the lights off before getting into the large king size bed, the duvet covers were soft and silky against her skin causing her to sigh and relax. She sunk into the mattress as she began to lift up Harry's shirt to her nose, it was soaked in the scent of his signature Gucci cologne. The smell immediately making her reminisce about the moment the two shared earlier today when she hugged him. And before she knew it, she drifted off to sleep almost instantly.