[002]

CHAPTER TWO.

ESTELLA grabbed her keys and her small hand bag before making her way out her apartment, making sure to lock up

ESTELLA grabbed her keys and her small hand bag before making her way out her apartment, making sure to lock up. She made her way downstairs to the lobby, already catching the attention of the many men and women waiting with cameras outside. She placed on her black sunglasses before making her way outside, thanking the doorman on her way out.

She got into her white Mercedes, all the meanwhile tons of questions were being thrown her way. Most being questions related to her ex boyfriend Luke Miller, a model that she met at one of her shoots. They hit it off as soon as they met and were together for 2 years, she couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend at the time, he was her first love. That was until the fame began to get to Luke's head and he cheated on Estella with multiple women whilst he was away from her. It broke her heart for a very long time and she really struggled to get over it. She then realised one day that she shouldn't be crying over this dick anymore, she realised that she deserved someone that wasn't going to treat her like shit. So ever since then, she has been an independent woman, relying on only herself.

The comments that the paparazzi made did sometimes get to her but she always just shook them off, she knew that they were just trying to get a story and they would say absolutely anything to get one. Estella bluetoothed her phone to the car, playing The Weeknd's album as she made her way down to her manager's office in Central London.

She took in all the scenery as she drove by, reminiscing about different memories as she witnessed the streets and all the different shops and buildings. It felt good for her to be home, this is where she belonged. She also felt that she could call Paris her second home, it's where her best friend Timothée lived. She had met him in the same building where she had one of her photoshoots, he was across the hall walking out of a movie audition. They have been inseparable ever since and Estella was gonna miss him a lot until she could see him the next time.

After parking her car in the underground space underneath the building, she got out and made her way to the front of the tall glass skyscraper building, again trying to avoid the paparazzi and their annoying allegations. Many people over the tabloids had also speculated that Estella and Timothée were a couple but that couldn't have been further from the truth, they were just best friends.

She pressed the elevator button, waiting for it to arrive before the metal doors opened soon after. She entered and pressed the button to the 12th floor, enjoying the gentle elevator music as she made her way up. Estella walked out after the doors had opened, turning to her right and making her way down the long corridor full of glass windows and busy people working at their desks. "Oh good morning Martin." Estella kindly greets her manager's assistant, all the while his hands are filled to the brim of stacks of papers and folders.

"Good morning Estella. I don't know what it is but Lesley is in a very good mood today. She's refusing to tell anyone except you. Seems to be exciting her a lot." Martin quickly rambles, it seemed he was in a rush to put all the papers down before he dropped them all on the floor.

"So she said on the phone. Must be something good. Well I'll let you get going, have a good day." She smiles, while helping to fix Martin's glasses that were lopsided. He thanks her before she begins to walk off, her high heels clicking along the floor swiftly before she stops in front of the glass door, curious as to why her manager is so excited.