[021]

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.

TIMOTHÉE left the house around an hour after Harry had gotten home

TIMOTHÉE left the house around an hour after Harry had gotten home. Estella offered her best friend her apartment to stay in whilst he was here in London, he politely declined a couple times saying that he could find a hotel. But Estella, being the persistent girl that she is, kept pushing and he finally gave into her. She noticed that Harry was very off ever since Timothée had arrived, she had no clue why and it was confusing her.

Harry and Estella later ordered a pizza from Dominoes, they both shared a large cheese pizza as they just chilled out and watched Netflix until late at night. "What was your meeting about?" Estella asks before she takes a bite out the food, trying to form a conversation to dim out the silent air.

"I think it was about getting ready for the first photo shoot of the clothing. But I don't know really, I wasn't paying attention for the whole three hours. I had quite a lot on my mind." Harry truthfully admits, causing her to raise her eyes brows in response. She questions him asking why as he chucks the pizza crust back into the cardboard box.

"I don't want to talk about it." He mutters, before grabbing a gulp of juice out of his glass and down his throat.

"Well if you ever want to speak about it then just know that I'm here for you." She kindly offers, Harry admires her words and moves over to place a quick peck on her cheek as he thanks her. 

Harry clears up the mess they made as Estella goes upstairs to get ready for bed. She stands in front of the mirror as she wets her toothbrush before squeezing out some toothpaste from the tube. She brushes her teeth in the mirror as she sees the door open, she spits out the foam before standing up, feeling Harry's strong arms wrap around her waist tightly. She giggles as he places a kiss onto the side of her neck, causing him to smile. "Give me a hug." He says, she smiles as she turns around, wrapping her arms around his waist as he places his chin on the top of her head. "I needed that, thank you."

They make their way to Harry's bedroom, Estella switches off the lights before tucking herself underneath the cold covers, causing goosebumps to quickly form up onto her skin. Harry strips his work trousers off and his white shirt before hopping into bed next to Estella, he wraps his arms around her tightly pulling her closer into him so that they both gain more heat from each other.

"Harry." She quietly says, he lightly purses his lips together and replies with 'mhm' motioning for her to continue with what she was planning on saying. "You've been a bit off today. Are you sure that everything is okay?" She asks worriedly, hoping that nothing terrible was happening to him.

"I don't know darling. I've just felt that ever since Timothée arrived, I noticed how he stared at you. And it did annoy me, I can tell that he likes you Stella." He says as he tries to word himself in a nice way so that it doesn't make him come across as a jealous weirdo.

"Don't be silly. Timothée has been my best friend for 5 years, we both could never see each other in a romantic way." Estella attempts to make Harry feel better but he just stares at her as he listens to the words leaving her mouth. "Wait why did that annoy you Harry?" She asks, finally realising what it was that Harry actually had said.

"Look I know that I made this whole deal between us two. But after spending so much time with you and discovering what an amazing beautiful person you are, I'm really starting to like you Stella. You're such a kind and gentle woman, you care about me and my feelings and no girl has ever made me feel this way so quickly after knowing them. I know that I shouldn't even have feelings for you but you're just so fucking amazing and I have to tell you, it's driving me crazy acting like I'm only doing it for the public to see."

"I'm truly at a loss for words Harry. I was so scared to tell you that I was beginning to catch feelings. You're such a special man and I'm so grateful to have met you."