[026]

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.

HARRY and Estella arrived at the steakhouse restaurant around fifteen minutes after they'd left the house

HARRY and Estella arrived at the steakhouse restaurant around fifteen minutes after they'd left the house. They both posed and smiled for the many paparazzi before they made their way inside the relatively empty restaurant. "Table for three, under the name Estella." She politely mentions to the waiter, he nods very bluntly before he takes Estella and Harry to a secluded area down at the bottom of the restaurant. It seemed like the waiter didn't even know who he was speaking to, he didn't seem very interested at all or excited. But they both just shook it off, their egos were probably playing themselves.

Harry took a seat next to Estella at the four seated table, he lightly placed his ring cladded fingers onto her thigh, giving it a light squeeze to relieve his tension. "Are you okay? You seem tense." Estella queried, placing her hand on top of his as she caresses it gently with her finger tips.

"I'm fine don't you worry." Harry reassures her, placing a soft kiss onto her glossed lips. She nods at his response even though he was lying. Harry didn't want to have to watch Timothée secretly flirt with Estella, he just knew it was going to happen and he didn't want to have to be in that situation when it happened. Harry's emotions would over take him completely and possibly ruin how good things were right now with Estella. He didn't want to risk that so he decided to just grit his teeth tonight and not say anything to Timothée that he was going to regret.

"Timmy!" Estella excitedly chants, quickly pulling out her chair to grip her best friend in a tight hug. He wraps his arms around her small waist, they slowly started trailing down as Harry widened his eyes, luckily enough Estella pulled out of the hug before things got any further.

"How are you babe?" He coos, lightly caressing her arm before he sits at the table across from Estella. Harry's eyes widen at the intimate nickname he has for his best friend, he found it very odd. But what he didn't know was that Timothée called pretty much every one of his female friends that, it was a habit that he couldn't help.

"I'm good, so glad that you here now." She smiles, holding his hand across the table. You would think that they were the couple at this table, they were very hands on and even Harry felt like a third wheel.

"Harry, nice to see you." Timothée bluntly says, holding out his hand for him to shake. Harry grips it back firmly as he shook it back, he wanted to intimidate Timothée and let him know without words that Estella was his and only his. Estella just sat back and drank her out of her champagne glass as she watched the awkwardness unfold before her.

The night begins to slowly go on, they all order a steak and begin to eat it as the time goes by. To stop the awkward silence, Harry stupidly said something that he shouldn't have: "So Timothée, how's the love life going right now?" Harry smugly says, sitting back and folding his arms as he waits for an answer. Estella slaps his thigh roughly underneath the table, giving him a stare as if to tell him to stop.

"Nothing special, not really focusing on relationships right now considering I'm going to be filming a movie next week." Timothée speaks as he stabs a chip on his fork, hovering it in the air before he bites it after he's spoken.

"I see I see. Very interesting."