[035]

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
credits to pacifyherafi

ESTELLA and Harry hurry into their hotel room swiftly, rain droplets still cascading down their drenched clothes and exposed skin from the dreadful weather outside

ESTELLA and Harry hurry into their hotel room swiftly, rain droplets still cascading down their drenched clothes and exposed skin from the dreadful weather outside. Harry aggressively shakes the rain from his curly locks before he removes his jacket hurriedly, eager to put his hands back onto Estella's body. His emerald eyes attached deeply to Estella's, his hungry needs now beginning to surface as he thinks about finally being able to touch her after all this time they had spent together. Now that they are both here alone and she was all his and he was all hers officially, there was no going back.

Harry cupped her cheek softly, his hand now becoming wet from the close contact to her beautiful tan skin that was still damp from the encounter of the rain. Harry didn't know if he could control this hunger for Estella any longer, his lower abdomen began to burn with lust, it was burning just for her. He leans forwards and crashes his rosy lips against hers, their kissing becoming sloppier and sloppier as they tried to hurry each other out of their clothes before disposing of them on the carpeted floor.

Estella kicks her heels off with urgency, soon feeling Harry's fingers trail down the back of her spine as he begins to unzip her soaked dress. Her dress soon fell to the floor, revealing her sexy and curvaceous body. He leaned forward pressing his swollen lips against her neck, lightly sucking on her skin as she exhales deeply, enjoying the sensation with her eyes closed in pleasure. "Harry." She breathed heavily, causing him to pull her body even closer to him as he squeezes her behind gently.

"I can't believe you're mine." Harry whispered against her neck as he peppered kisses, the close contact of his hot breath causing goosebumps to form all over her exposed skin. He picks her up gently and walks over to their bed and sits down. Their lips meet again before Harry's large calloused hands rub, skimming her hips before they move to Estella's hardened nipples. Massaging her mounds, causing her to moan against his swollen lips before they kissed each other hungrily, lapping their tongues between one another's as they move in sync.

Estella's fingers pulled at Harry's waistband to his Calvin Klein briefs, lust beginning to take over her body completely as she urges him to be inside of her. "Please Harry." Estella begged against his lips, those words were enough for him to slide her lace panties down her tanned legs. Estella takes his hard length out of his briefs, slowing pumping him which causes a groan to escape his perfect lips.

Estella was growing more and more impatient by the second and Harry could sense it on her beautiful face. Harry aligns himself at her entrance before he lets out a moan as she sinks onto his hardened length. He closes his eyes in euphoria as Estella bites down on her lip, letting out a loud throaty moan into the room around her. Harry's large hands rubbed up Estella's back as the sensation of her around him made him lose focus for a moment. She began to move her hips against him, whimpering at the pleasurable sensation as she buries her face into the crook his neck. "Oh God." Harry panted heavily as she moved against him rhythmically, her pace soon picking up slightly before Harry decided to increase the pressure by moving against her.

She pulled against his curly hair and moaned loudly before Harry passionately pressed his red lips against hers. "You're so gorgeous." Harry grunted as he cupped her jaw, watching her face contorted in pleasure with his fingers tightened around her perfect face. His hand snaked between them before he rubbed her clît as he watched himself stroke in and out of her desperately. Estella gripped his chestnut hair even tighter, feeling herself already on her way to climax. Harry wanted to climax a long time ago but he refused to climax before Estella, he wanted to keep this long awaited intimate moment on for as long as he could. "Come on Estella, you know you want to." Harry beckoned her and she blew her long hair out of her face as she felt herself get dizzy by the way he bounced her against him, the sounds of their skin slapping together filled the air.

Harry could feel her tighten around him as the time went by, he knew that she was close and this only made his thrusts become more aggressive by the second. Estella whimpered and mewled, pleading him to finish her off already. Her nails clenched into his muscly back, leaving small red marks as her movement began to slow down but Harry kept himself at a steady pace. Wanting her to feel how good he felt inside of her before he witnesses the glorious sight of her unwind against him. Estella began to arch against him, sweat glistening against her skin as her legs began to tremble as she felt herself coming down. Her soft moans and mewls echoed in Harry's ears, an angelic sound that he had longed to hear escape her perfectly shaped lips since the time they first met.

Harry wipes her face softly as she rests against his hard chest, kissing her neck gently before he moves her hair out of her face and to the side. Estella could see the lust in eyes just pooling out of him and that's when she knew that he wasn't even close to being finished with her.