[015]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

HARRY and Estella arrive outside of the large grand hotel in which the charity gala was taking place

HARRY and Estella arrive outside of the large grand hotel in which the charity gala was taking place. Since the pair were both going to be drinking, Harry hired a limo for the night—he also wanted to make a grand entrance for the first official sighting of himself and his 'girlfriend' He thanks the limo driver as Harry steps out the car and quickly makes his way round to Estella's door to beat the driver to open it. She thanks his kind gesture as she steps out holding his hand, her other one grabbing her purse off of the seat inside.

They stop outside the limo, posing together for the multiple photos that the paparazzi are taking with their cameras. A large security guard holds them back with a light force, telling them not to get close it keep them safe from being ambushed. Harry holds his arm out for Estella to take, she responds by linking her arm within his before walking into the large golden doors that are being opened by two men. "What does Luke think about your new relationship?" A loud female voice shouts from the crowd of people. Estella's face immediately drops in colour at the sound of her toxic ex boyfriend's name, bringing back all of the horrid memories that she tried so hard for so long to forget.

"Are you okay darling? You look kind of pale." He says quietly, gently caressing the side of her face with his free hand. She shakes herself off, telling Harry not to worry. But deep down it still bothered her that Luke still never apologised for what he done, he didn't even regret his deceitful actions towards the woman he supposedly 'loved'

They are guided towards a large ballroom hall, presumably where they hosted all of their large events in the hotel. The room was full with expensively dressed people, speaking to each other as they drank their alcohol. The small stage was placed at the centre of the room, some people walking around on it as they prepared to give a speech for the cause.

Harry gripped Estella's hand tightly as he lead her through the packed room, smiling and greeting the important people as we took towards the direction of the stage. Many people directed their attention immediately at the sight of the 'couple' surprised at the sight of two such attractive people supposedly 'in love' with each other. Probably also creating rumours, because that was bound to happen. A lot of these people were snobby and stuck up their own asses, only giving money to the cause because they want to show off their good deed to the people in need.

A man who worked at the hotel, walked around the ballroom whilst offering glasses of champagne to the prestigious people. Harry and Estella grabbed one, thanking him before he walked off to offer some to more people. "I've got to go give my speech now, wish me luck." Harry smiles, straightening out his suit jacket as he prepared himself to look good whilst on stage. Estella pecked a quick kiss on his cheek before he sauntered up onto the stage, tapping onto the microphone to gain the attention of the guests.

"Thank you to everyone here tonight for attending the Styles Annual Charity Gala. This year we have decided to raise money for the strong women who are suffering from breast cancer. This is a charity that is very close to my heart and I want to help all of these women who go through unimaginable pain due to such a horrible illness. Please feel free to make your donations, any amount of money would be greatly appreciated for those in need. Thank you for you're time." Harry beautifully worded his speech as he spoke to the intrigued watchers, his tone was so calming it was almost as if he made them fall into a trance.