[017]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

ESTELLA heads up to her bedroom when she gets into the house, taking off all of her makeup immediately in an attempt to get the feeling of a fresh, clear face

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ESTELLA heads up to her bedroom when she gets into the house, taking off all of her makeup immediately in an attempt to get the feeling of a fresh, clear face. She changes into her grey pyjama shorts and matches it with a white crop top before brushing her teeth. The smell of Harry's Gucci cologne still lingered on her skin from the intimate contact that the pair had shared early tonight, giving her the best flashback that she could ever ask for. He smelt divine.

She hopped into her comfortable bed, her small body sinking into the soft mattress immediately as she wraps herself up in the cotton covers. She tried for at-least an hour to sleep, constantly tossing and turning trying to find a good position to sleep in. She replayed the memory in her head of kissing Harry over and over again but that didn't seem to help her pass out.

So she made the decision to ask Harry if she could sleep in his bed, he may say no incase it's too soon but it was worth a try. She needed some warmth, some human contact and who else but Harry? She gently tiptoes out and into the hallway, knocking twice to gain his attention—hopefully he was awake. She walks in to his room, seeing him sit up slowly at the sight of the small girl standing in his doorway. He rubs his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating or dreaming but he soon realises she was actually here.

"I can't sleep. Is it okay if I stay in here with you until I do?" She quietly whispers, smiling even though he probably can't even see her. But he does smile at the sound of her light dainty voice, he could never get bored of listening to her speak.

"Of course darling, hop in." He giggles, flipping over the covers to reveal the empty left side of the bed and his half naked body. Estella eyed up Harry intensely as he wore only his black Calvin Klein boxers, she also got to see all of his tattoos fully. They glistened under the moon light each time Harry moved slightly causing her to melt at his attractiveness. She excitedly jumps into the large bed, letting out a sound of joy to the fact that she would get to sleep with Harry.

She snuggles herself up into the pillow as she's wrapped up in the duvet, probably hogging most of it from Harry but she didn't realise. She took in the scent of Harry on the pillow, slowly breathing it in each time she took a breath. It was almost like an antidote that made her want to fall asleep in an instant.

"You must be cold, I've barely got any of the blanket." Harry giggles, pointing out her simple mistake. She apologises as she turns around to face him, her eyes directly gazing into his as he smirks lightly. "Here come cuddle." He holds his arm out, she complies with his demand and scoots her small body over towards his. He wraps his left arm around her as his right goes down to her waist, pulling her in closer to generate more warmth and comfort between the two.

He lightly kisses her nose then forehead, whispering a small 'good night' before he closes his eyes. Estella smiles to herself at his cuteness as her head is buried underneath his chin, she gently draws little shapes onto his arm in an attempt to help him feel more relaxed to fall asleep. She lets out a small yawn before he feels herself gently drift off. This is something she could get used to every single night.