[030]

CHAPTER THIRTY.

AFTER receiving their key for their hotel room at the front desk, Estella and Harry made their way up the metal elevator, hand in hand as they listen to the gentle music in the background

AFTER receiving their key for their hotel room at the front desk, Estella and Harry made their way up the metal elevator, hand in hand as they listen to the gentle music in the background. They soon arrive up at the very top floor of the building, stepping out before they glanced along all the numbers on the doors to find the room that they'd be staying in for the night. Estella places the plastic card into the slot of the door, allowing it to open instantly before they stepped in. The pair soon make their way around the whole hotel room, admiring the modern yet traditional European decorations and furniture.

"Wow it's so amazing here I've missed it." Estella speaks, dropping her handbag on the floor immediately as she runs to open up the large glass sliding doors to the balcony. She leans on the metal gate, eyeing up the spectacular view as she overlooks the great city of love. She takes a deep breath of the fresh air, feeling her body relax almost instantly. Harry's arms snake up behind her waist, his grip tightening around her as he tucks his face into the crook of her neck, placing many kisses along her tanned skin.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Harry's deep British voice whispers, their lips inches apart as he holds onto her waist, slowly feeling her behind the more his hands reached further down. Estella swipes her tongue over her bottom lip, nodding at his words as she stares deeply into his enchanting emerald orbs. "We've got atleast two hours until we need to go down to the show, what do you want to do?" He queries, pressing a small kiss onto her lips as he caresses her face with his ring covered fingers.

"Do you remember the day we met and I offered to paint your nails?" Estella smiles, playing with her acrylic nails as her arms were wrapped around Harry's neck. He only nods, knowing exactly what she's going to do just that after this conversation. "Well go on, give me your nail varnish." She says excitedly, turning around Harry's body as she pushes him in the direction of his suitcase.

He giggles at her excitement before he rummages through the pockets of his suitcase, soon finding three of his favourite nail polish colours. He gets up off of his knees, making his way over to the girl who's sat happily on the grey sofa in the living area. She crosses her legs as Harry approaches her, getting herself comfortable before she ties her hair up into a ponytail to avoid it getting in the way. Harry places the small bottles into the palms of her hands, watching her eyes light up at the sight of the many colour choices.

"What one would you like?" Estella asks, eyeing up the colours before she stares up at Harry who has his 'thinking' face on. He looks up to the ceiling, rubbing his index finger and thumb along his chin as he tries to think of what would look best. She laughs at his silliness, it was like he was imagining the nail varnish bottles in a cloud above his head, just like in the movies.

"Lets go for the baby blue, it'll match my outfit for tonight." Estella nods at his decision, patting down the sofa to motion for him to sit down. He complies with her instructions, making himself comfortable as she unscrews the lid from the bottle. He holds his hand out for her before she grabs it gently, making it more steady so that she doesn't smudge it. She begins on his thumb, carefully spreading all the paint equally without any creases or dents. Harry looks up and smiles at the concentration plastered all over her face, it was cute she wanted it to be perfect.