Chapter Two

Harry's P.O.V

My flight from New York to Utah was long and quite exhausting, and the drive was even longer considering that my grandmother lived far from the capital. The ride was amazing, I haven't paid a visit to my grandmother in years. The last time I was in Utah I was too young to actually absorb the beautiful sites of the mountains it offered, although at night it was hard to actually see the beautiful formation of the rocks. My driver kept discussing about their pollution problem. Winter was when it got worse, and people tried their best to help, he spoke about his son and the problems he faces when the pollution gets as bad as it does during this time of the year. 

"I had to purchase a home far out in the suburbs. The air is clean and cool, the site of the valley is beautiful as well." He spoke quietly as the radio played in the background. 

"I'm sorry to hear about your son, but I'm happy that you were able to find a solution. I mean the problem is still there but your helping."  I replied.

My drive was coming to an end as I noticed my grandmother's blue colored home. The neighborhood changed drastically but her home has stayed the same. The old white garage placed on the side was hard to maintain ever since my grandfather's passing but my grandmother has been doing a great job keeping it clean and tidy from what I can tell. I paid my driver, the amount I owed him was ridiculous but I didn't complain, I even left him a heavy tip just for him and his family, he wouldn't stop thanking me and even offered to help me with my luggage, to which I kindly denied. I just wished for him to get home to his family safely and spend the rest of the evening with them. 

I was finally on the doorstep , the thought of bailing out last minute crossed my mind but my legs felt like steal and I couldn't bring myself to do it. I knocked once in hopes that, they would hear it, but after a minuet and no answer, I knocked three times and harder than I did the time before. I came to face with the person I had longed for.