Chapter Fourteen

Harry's P.O.V.

Her room was cluttered in shoes and clothes thrown on a blue colored chair placed in the corner of her room. Her white wooden bed hadn't been made. She began to discard her coat and shoes as I looked through her collections of books that were neatly stacked on her red colored bookshelf. Comic books were placed messily on one of the shelf's, as if she held no interest in that section. She continued to make her bed as I skimmed through the various comics that I knew nothing about. They seemed very expensive and we're wrapped in plastic, some were torn at the edges which meant that they had been previously used.

"They were a gift from a friend." She stated as I looked back at the beautiful girl who now only wore a white t-shirt with black colored jeans along with her beanie as she crossed her arms. 

"They seem nice." I can feel my voice go weak, I wanted to know who this 'friend' of her is. I took one of the comics and seated myself on the right corner of her bed as I began to skim through the pages. Notes were placed after certain pictures. Some saying phrases I will never come to understand. Inside jokes is what I assumed. It killed me to know that I will never be apart of those jokes like this person was and soon envy coursed through my veins. 

"So who's this friend?" I asked with disgust. 

"The young man at the bookstore. He's very nice guy and has an interesting point of view. He's an independent film maker and loves to read some of my stories."  She shrugs her shoulders as she makes her way to the bookshelf in front of me, her back is the only thing that faces me. This friend of her's doesn't seem that bad but I would like to know what his intentions are. The thought of him ever touching her almost makes me nauseous. It's a selfish thing, I only want her to hold interest in me. To find me as intriguing as I find her. 

Braveness over takes my body as I quickly stand on both of my feet and hold her waist as I turn her around to face me. 

"You didn't fuck him did you?" Anger is all I feel know. Just the thought of this stranger ever marking her body makes my blood boil. I begin to place sweet kisses, trying to control myself is difficult and when she doesn't respond to my question I suck harshly. 

"No." She moans weakly into my ear. I place my hands below her as and lift her onto me. Her legs soon hug my waist as I bring my lips to her full ones. I begin to walk backwards as my legs hit the end of the bed and we begin to fall back. She straddles me momentarily as she begins to grind herself on me.

"Fuck." I moan as I turn her us around so that she now lays under my body. She's fucking beautiful. I stand to turn the light off and return to her as she lays peacefully. The lights outside illuminate the room well enough for me to see her beauty. 

"That's the point right." She giggles as I bring my lips to her's as if to shut her up. Even under these circumstances she's able to make a joke. I shake my head as I begin to remember that this is love, not lust. I'm mature enough to love her with no strings attached, only giving her what I feel for her. We both make no effort to dominate because there was no need for it when we have both fallen for each other; not because of our physical appearance but because of the stories we had both shared, the small habits we were able to pick up from one another in the small amount of time we had known each other; just by sitting in that small coffee shop for hours absorbing one another and trying to fight the feelings we had. Feelings we both knew existed but were too coward enough to tell one another. There was no need to dominate one another, how could you dominate someone you love?

She began to buck her hips up as I grind down more forcefully but slowly on to her. I could feel myself getting harder. I slowly picked at the hem of her white shirt and lifted it up and over her head, carelessly throwing it over my shoulder. She bucked her hips up once again to meet me as I gently pushed them down and placed small kisses on her stomach. I slowly began to unbutton her black jeans as I observed the small stretch marks on each side of her thighs. 

" I know, they're not attractive." She states with embarrassment as she start to push my chest as if to say get away from me. 

"No stop!" I grasp her wrist and pin the above her head as I look into her dark colored eyes. "Their beautiful.." I say calmly as I begging to trace the beautiful lines with my index finger. With one swift motion I take her jeans off leaving her fully exposed to me. I can sense that she's uncomfortable so I begin to remove my clothes just like I had done to her.