Chapter Four

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up completely confused. The strange room that I occupied was so unfamiliar yet the same as we left it. Looking at the small digital clock placed on the night stand I notice it's too early. Who wakes up at 6:00 a.m.? Me that's who. I have ever since I was a child. Time is everything for me, I don't like to waste it by just sleeping in, I always feel the need to get something done. 

After taking a long warm needed shower I sit in the living room and read, just to let my hair dry. I don't want to walk out with wet hair and get sick considering how cold it is outside, especially at this time. My phone vibrates, indicating that I got a text message which I clearly don't want to respond to or even bother to check who it is. But having to check the time, it tells me that I should get going. I grab my long black coat and put it on over my green bay packers hoodie. A team my father hates but I have come to love. He always gives me shit for liking them and it only got worse when I decided to get a permanent tattoo with the "G" representing the team, he wouldn't stop laughing at me when I called him and told him. At first he thought it was a joke, but after I sent him a picture because he needed prof, I was instantly being scolded from my mother. She didn't mind tattoos and she loved most of the one's I've had done, but this one, this one was one she always pretended to gag when coming in contact with it.  

The Main Street of Park City soon came to view as I crossed the street. My grandmother's house wasn't far from Main Street but the walk was still horrible during the winter. I never realized how beautiful the small street was. Small wooden colored shops were aligned together along the sides of the road, the red colored trolley carried passengers up and down the road as skiers with their expensive gears claimed the streets along with last minute Christmas shoppers.

I walked in and out of stores, purchasing some coats and accessories for my mother and grandmother. I was thankful for the good genes I had inherited from my parents because they were able to get me a discount from the pretty girl that assisted me at the store. She tried to get my number after I paid for everything but I told her I was married and with a frown walked away. It was a dick move but I'm just not interested in being a relationship or dating. 

After leaving the small book store I noticed it was already two in the afternoon and I had been fasting. I was in the mood for something warm and cheap. The Main Street restaurants priced their food at very high prices and half the food looked like shit. After walking a good eight minutes around the street I found a small coffee shop. I could tell that they didn't have many costumers as I looked through the clear glass window from across the street. I didn't have many options so I just decided to run across the empty street and grab something quick before heading back to my grandmothers home. 

The small bells placed above the entrance door alarmed the employees that they had a customer to take care of. A woman around the age of forty soon appears and stands behind the cashier register. I glance up at the various kinds of drinks this place has to offer. I decided on a small warm cup of green tea and a breakfast sandwich even though I know it's a little too late for . I try not to let this grumpy monotone woman get me down, but it's difficult when she hands me my cup in a very harsh manner. 

I take my seat at one of the small tables by the window. I soon came to realize that is is not only a small coffee/ tea house but also a book store. Hence the name Atticus Coffee, Books and Teahouse. I mentally slap myself. 

"Gosh your so stupid Neil!" A small voice captivated my attention.

As I look up to notice who's voice it belonged to a beautiful girl spoke quietly into her phone as she looked up to observe the menu. Her black leather jacket suited her well as one of her hands was placed in one of the pockets and the other held her phone. "And why are you so rude?" She questions the stranger at the other end of the line.

"Yeah, well I can't find another copy of Macbeth anywhere. If you weren't selfish and asked me nicely instead of just taking it, I would of hidden it from you and you wouldn't of ever lost it."  She pushes her hair back in frustration but all I keep thinking is how exquisite she is.

"You don't even like Macbeth! I'm going to cry myself to sleep every night until you replace the one you apparently lost. Please?"  

I can't help but smile down at my coffee like an idiot at her conversation, even though I'm only hearing one side of it. She looks around the small shop and her brown eyes meet mine. She simply smiles and looks back at the menu. I can feel my cheeks warming up at our small interaction. 

My phone begins to vibrate, and without thinking or checking the caller I.D. I decide to answer. 

"Harold? It's me." I can't seem to think straight as her voice chimes through my phone.