Chapter Fifteen

Leila's P.O.V

He slowly places himself above me, not a single article of clothing cover's his beautifully tanned skin. He places both elbows besides my head to hold his weight from crushing me. He begins to pepper my face with small gentle kisses that cause both of us to giggle. I attach my lips to his swollen ones to stop his playful gesture. Undoing my bra he places his long slender fingers inside me. "God, your a bit wet." He smiles cheekily.

The cool rim of his rings hit my hot core as he pumps in and out of me slowly. The feeling of those ring fucking do something to me and intensify the feeling. "Fuck, I'm going to cu-" I couldn't complete my sentence as a moan escapes my lips. Harry instantly removes his fingers from inside me and rips open a foil packet. He begins to pump himself slowly. The site of this was to hot for me to handle but I can't seem to look away as he intensely stares at me while working himself. He positions himself again waiting for my approval before entering me slowly. "Jesus babe, your very tight." He says shutting his eyes close at the erotic feeling we're both are enduring. After giving me time to adjust he begins to thrust in and out of me. His places his calloused finger on my clit to intensify the feeling. "Do you like this baby?" He whispers in my ear. I nod in response. His slow moves are torturing me and I don't think I can take it anymore. "Harry I need you to go faster." Picking up his pace he triggers something in me. Some strange feeling, I wince. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He says concerned. "No, your just in very deep." He smiles, satisfied with my response as he hits the same spot again. "Jesus Harry!" I scream as he brings his hand over my mouth to quiet me down. Neil will surly be asking questions tomorrow. I can feel it building in my stomach and with a couple more of his forceful thrust I let pleasure overtake me. The amazing feeling eases over me as Harry's thrust become sloppier. "Come on Harry, god you feel so amazing inside of me." I encourage him. He soon spills his juices onto the condom. Giving him time to enjoy his pleasure he slowly exits me and discards the condom into the small black trash bin at the corner of my room. He lays his tired body next to mine as our breathing starts to slow to it's normal pace. He brings the duvet over my body and covers himself in a small blanket that was placed on my hamper. I stare at the celling as if it were to have hold some sort of significance. My thoughts are interrupted as Harry places his head on my stomach. I begin to play with his soft hair that hold evidence of our previous actions.