Chapter Thirteen

Leila's P.O.V.

The sun has settled down behind the beautiful mountains. The snow that effortlessly lays upon them reflect the light in a breathtaking way. We walked in comfortable silence as we took in the beautiful sites. I know that is will be his last time ever seeing the beautiful view Park City had to offer. So I stayed silent and let him absorb it all. I wanted him to remember the streets we once roamed and the conversations we had as well as the music we both shared. He looked deep in thought as I turned my attention to him. He looked at me and gave me a small smile as we continued to walk. Darkness soon overcame the streets and the street lights came to life. They were far to dim but you were still able to see pedestrians walk on the sidewalk. 

We were soon in front of my home. The only white colored home in this whole neighborhood. I turned my attention back to the curly haired boy, his full attention was on his phone, typing quickly.

"Sorry, I just had to make sure my flight back home is all in order." He bluntly stated. 

"Want to come inside?" I offer. 

The small smirk that forms on his lips answers my question. I've never opened up to someone as much as I have with him, let alone have someone in my bedroom. My own personal space in which I can express myself and block everyone and anything out. 

The warmth captured inside the home welcomed us. Our noses that were once rose soon gained their normal color. The television above the fireplace was still on along with the lamps placed next to the brown leather couches. Neil's body laid comfortably on the  small couch. His jeans and shoes were still on meaning that he had just returned from work and sleep overtook his tiered mind. I quickly made my way over to him as I took his brown leather shoes off and covered him in a small red plaid blanket that we usually keep in the living room. Harry seemed to be observing me as he placed his brown colored boots by the door. "Do you want anything to drink?" I ask as he discards his white and black stripped coat. The coat that captured my attention in the first place. 

"No, thank you." He smiles. 

"Lets go to my room."