Chapter 13

By Monday Umbridge was already head of Hogwarts, her rules will probably continue to pile up and I honestly couldn't be more frustrated. I'm with Draco, we're alone together out in one of the court yard. It's empty besides us, leaving us to sit in the quiet. As we're talking the speaker system goes off letting everyone hear Umbridge through the school. "Boys and girls are not permitted to be within eight inches of each other..." she continues to go on and on but I tune her out and look towards Draco.
  "It's supposed to start raining," I say. He hums a 'yes'. "We should head inside."
  "Should," Draco repeats.
  "Do you want to get caught in the rain and into trouble?" I ask. Draco shrugs.
  "It could be fun."
  I shake my head with a smile, "No, it wouldn't. You've never gotten a punishment from Umbridge so you don't know what you're missing." I joke of the past scar I had but I do mean it, you don't want to get one.
  "Right," Draco nods. He seems to be upset for a second but it fades into another smile. "I would never do any harm, I'm part of the Inquisitorial Squad."
  "Haha," I say sarcastically. "Of course, you never do anything bad."
Draco's smile lessens, "When are you supposed to go for questioning?" Umbridge is questioning everyone and anyone she wants, mainly the students who were working with Harry. She's also made it a rule that anyone who chooses to not answer any questions or doesn't want to be questioned, will be expelled.
  "I think Wednesday or Thursday."
  "Do you think," Draco sits a little straighter up from his spot on the ground, "I could convince her you were acting as a spy for me?"
"What?" I laugh.
  He moves out of nerve, "Could I convenience Umbridge you were in Potter's little group as a spy?"
  "That wouldn't work," I smile, "but thank you."
  "Well, why not?"
  I sigh, "If I was a spy you would've had to of told her way earlier, she would've had intel of what was going on in Harry's group. Plus she'd definitely find it suspicious."
  "You don't know that." I give Draco a look, "Okay, fine."
  "Thank you." I bring myself to my feet and wipe off my bum from any dust or dirty. "Come on, it's starting to rain." I'm not wrong, as soon as I say it it practically starts to pour.
  "Yeah," Draco stands and we start inside, "I've got a test next period."
  "That's pretty important," I go on my tiptoes, which isn't too necessary, and place a kiss on Draco's cheek. "Good luck." Draco smiles and grabs ahold of my collar. "I don't like when you do this," I say with a smile.
  "No?" he asks. "But you get something out of it." Before I can speak again Draco puts his lips on mine for one kiss but as he goes to pull away I follow. "Not done are we?" I shake my head no causing Draco to pull me into a longer lasting kiss, but it's soon interrupted by the thunder outside.
  Draco hums as we pull away, "Let's get you to class."