Chapter 49

My guardians are allowing me to back to school this year, so you can count year six off as a hell of torture. With Snape as head master we're all scared. Marching in groups to class; the Grand Hall isn't so grand; our punishments for any misbehaving is given by the Carrows, two siblings that like to hurt others; Death Eaters everywhere, along with Dementors. We're not giving any indication on how to 'behave' and honesty I don't think there is a way. It's hell, really. But, like Draco told me to I'm behaving and haven't got to, or had to meet the Carrow siblings.
Since Snape has the school so locked up, and always seems to be holding Death Eaters at the doors, I haven't got to see Draco. Well, not as much as I'd like to. Even if he is a Death Eater, Snape knows he's not attending school and has no right to be here. I've seen him practically once a month, but I can't really complain as it's only a few months into school, and it started up late. And speaking of friends, sorta, I've seen Luna. I was glad to hear she was doing okay and that Bella never got to her. Draco already told me she got out with Harry but I hadn't seen her since.
  The winters are cold this year and time seems to move slower because of it. I'm in the library with some books studying. I'd rather be reading but the only way we're allowed out of our dorms are if we're doing something 'wise' with our time. Speaking of reading I've had to sneak in my own books through Draco because they've cleared out almost all of the books. Apparently some other students seen them take them to the Divination Tower. It's small but they could definitely fit some of the books there.
"Ms.(L/N)," my attentions pulled from my studies and I look up to meet eyes with Ms. McGonagall. "Please head to your common, it's getting late." I nod with a smile and start to pack my stuff. No matter how hard Snape, the Death Eaters or even the Carrows, are on us we still have some staff who are willing to look out for us. I really appreciate that. "I'll see you in class tomorrow."
"Of course, McGonagall. Thank you," I smile shyly as I pass her at the library entrance. I swiftly make my way to the hufflepuff common but just as I'm about to reach the barrels I'm stopped.
"Hey. Are you (Y/N)?" A couple of men approach me.
"Of course it is, he said she was 'bit 'round." A second man speaks. Two goon looking men are stood in the hall stopping me from going to bed. It's been a long day, why can't I get a break?
"What do you need?" I move my eyes off the two to avoid eye contact.
"We was told to find you," the second speaks again. The first perks up his wand and waves it slightly. I brace myself just in case.
"Just get her here in one piece." The voice that comes out the first mans mouth is Draco's. I gain a confused look.
"Yous sound just like 'em," the second laughs like it's funny. The first starts to laugh with him.
"What does he want?" I ask.
"Didn't say," the first one says.
"Nope, just to bring you to 'em."
I nod, "Okay." I walk towards the men and they turn and start the way I originally came. They lead me to the quad courtyard. On a bench I can see Draco but we haven't gotten close enough for him to notice us. The whole walk upstairs the two men have been chatting and joking around. These are really one set of goons.
  "She's all yours." Draco looks up at me, disgusted to see me. I assume it's an act and gain the same facial expressions. He stands and nods to the men.
  "Thanks." He smirks, probably to hide a smile. "I'll have my way with her."
  The two men exchange a glance. "What do you mean?" The first asks. "You're not gonna kill her are you?"
  "What?" Draco seems offended. "No! Ugh," he rolls his eyes, "beat it you two, or I'll have to ask Snape to personally escort you off the property."
  They shake their heads and run along. Draco watches them over his shoulder. Once they're gone he looks and smiles. "Hi, baby." He hugs me and I hug back. "How are you? Alright?" I nuzzle into his shoulder and hum a yes. "Good." He runs a hand down my back and stops at the near my bum, just above. He kisses my cheek and pulls away. "I missed you."
  I smile with a small tint of pink, "I missed you too." I look at my feet and bite my bottom lip as I continue to smile. I look up at him with my head still lowered. "Did you bring me a new book?" I ask.
  Draco's eyes keep glancing around. "Hold on," we go quiet on his word. Draco takes my hand. I follow him up a few sets of stairs and to the girls laboratory on the fourth floor. Out of breath, I enter in first and check for any other students.
  I poke my head out into the hall, "It's clear." Draco looks up and down the hall before dipping his head and entering the laboratory. He smiles again.
  "I got you a couple books but," he loses his smile, "I forgot them at home." I frown slightly.
  "You did?"
  Draco smiles, "No." he pulls two books from behind his back. Sneaky bugger. "Here," he hands them to me and I read the titles. Ella Enchanted and Little Women.
  "Thank you," I smile. I put the books in my bag with my last used study stuff. "How did you get those too men in here, let alone to come and get me? Isn't that risky?" I ask.
  He shakes his head. "Not anymore. I've talked to Snape, he's letting me into the school as long as I don't get caught by another student or any staff."
  "You mean like McGonagall."
  He nods, "As for the goons, I simply brought them here with me. They wanted some fresh air." I open my mouth to speak but Draco reads my mind. "Don't worry, they won't cause any harm. They should've left by now." I nod. "How have you been holding out?" Draco asks. I shrug.
  "I've been alright. Some days are harder then others. At least I'm getting my schooling in."
  "In the worst way," Draco say in slight disappointment. "But enough of that. I came to see you, not talk about school."
  I nod. Draco kisses me. "I really have missed you. And I'm sorry that it takes me so long to see you between each time. Although, that should be sorted now."
  I shrug. "I don't mind waiting. You always come back," I tease Draco and he only smiles and shakes his head.
  "Right," he kisses me again. "Care for a quick make-out session?"
  "As long as you promise to never said 'make-out session' again," I joke with a smile and a laugh. He nods and pulls me into a stall with him, just in case someone comes in.
  Draco locks the door and immediately connects our lips. I smile into it briefly but lose it as we get carried away. Draco's hands finding my hips and mine finding his hair. I pull away for air but Draco continues down my neck gaining a few giggles and a stop. Nothing demanding just a playful stop from being ticklish. Draco pulls away and smiles at me. "Can I take my shirt off?"
  "You're asking me?" I tease. He nods and pulls off his coat and starts to unbutton his shirt. I help him by starting at he bottom.
  "Just as eager are we?"
  I smile, "Maybe." Draco pulls his shirt off and we continue to make out.