Chapter 45

I wake up in warmth, moving in it until I'm comfy but keep my eyes closed. "Good morning, baby." Just hearing Draco's voice makes a huge smile appear on my face.
"Morning," I shyly reply.
"Are you feeling better?" I nod. "Good, cause you've slept for far too long."
I open my eyes. He's right, it's dim in the room. I sit up and rub my eyes. "I'm sorry."
Draco shakes his head, "Don't be." Draco reaches to his bedside table and grabs something. It's small enough to hold in his closed fist, which he opens. "Take this."
"What is it?" I ask taking it into my own hand.
"Just painkillers. It'll help with your head." I nod and take the pill into my hand. Draco hands me a glass of water and I take a mouth full with the pill. After I swallow, Draco cups me cheeks and rubs his thumbs on the under part of my eyes. "You look like you've got a black eye in both eyes..." He changes the conversation. "Are you hungry?"
I nod, "Very, bu-but-"
"I'll have a house elf bring you some food," Draco cuts me off. "I won't leave you alone."
"Thank you," I say shyly. "Draco," I hesitate. "Do you think Bellatrix would've actually hurt me that bad?"
Draco avoids my eyes, "Probably. She's crazy." I bring my eyebrows together and almost pout. "But I won't let that happen," Draco looks to me. "Alright?" I nod. "Good. Let's get you some food."

After I ate Draco let me shower, changing into some of Draco's bigger clothes, and we hung out and talked. I just finished telling him how I was staying with Luna after the wedding and then how the few Death Eaters showed up and took us. "It bothers me," Draco say, "that I can't always be there to protect you when I want to."
"I can protect myself," I say.
"I know but I will always worry, and I can't help it."
I sigh, "Hopefully this all ends soon."
"Well, to be honest Voldemort is planing on finding Potter soon and-" he stops himself.
"What?" I ask. "You can get if off your chest," I say, taking my turn and cupping his cheeks.
"I just hope Potter can stop him before Voldemort kills him." I nod and ruffle his hair with a smile.
"It'll be alright. Even if Harry can't pull through we will still be alright." Draco fixes his hair.
"Voldemort won't want us together. First of all you're a Hufflepuff and second of all, well.. you're you. He'll want me to marry some full blood Slytherin that I'll never love; who will also happens to be a very distant cousin. And watch her be six years younger then me." I laugh at his statement. "What?" He asks.
"You really are dramatic," I smile.
"Am not."
"That right there is proof," I tease.
"Oh shut it," Draco smiles too. I move so I'm sat on Draco's lap, my legs outside of his. He rests his arms around me. I play with his hair a little and he rolls his eyes at me.
"You're so cute," I comment with a blush.
"So aren't you," he returns. "Especially with that blush." Draco kisses my nose. I shake my head and laugh at him, then pushing him down onto the bed. He smirks.
"You really are something special, Draco."
"Rude."
I laugh, "I mean it in a nice way you proon." Draco returns my smile and grabs hold of my waist.
"May I have a kiss?"
I giggle, "You may." I bring my head down to his and peck his lips twice before pulling away.
"Another one?" I kiss him again. "Another one?" He asks again. I kiss him again. "One more?"
"Draco," I smile.
"Please?" he gives me puppy dog eyes. I roll mine and kiss him once more, but Draco puts his around around me to hold me down. He kisses me after my peck of a kiss and it lingers, but I don't mind. We pull away and I smile, Draco does too but also laughs.
"What?" I ask.
"Another one, please?"