Chapter 18

I'm sitting on the couch with a suitcase beside me. I have enough clothes packed for a few days, in case I decide to stay at Draco's for more then one night. It's around 1:30pm and I'm waiting for Draco to get here and pick me up. I was lucky to get permission to stay the night at his. It didn't take long of waiting before I hear a car pull up near my house. I get up and wait by the door for someone to knock. When someone does I open it and and faced with Draco. A smile the size of Canada is placed on my face and Draco returns it and hugs me. "Hey," I greet.
"Hey," he greets back. He's in his usually black clothes, jeans, shirt, and jacket. He looks good. I rush and grab my suit case from the living room, meeting him again at the door. "Got everything?" he asks.
I nod and shrug, "I've been ready for a little less then a day now."
Draco smiles and rolls his eyes. "Hurry now you two." A voice calls for Draco and I from the car behind him. It's Lucius, Draco's father.
"Come on," Draco nods towards the vehicle. I drag my bag out of the house and a house elf is quick to stop me and take it from me. I thank them and enter the vehicle behind Draco.
  It wasn't a very long drive before we arrived at the Malfoy Manor. It's huge. Draco, his father and I exit the car that drove us from my house to the manor and Draco leads me towards the front door. "Don't go too far, I want to talk with you, Draco." Lucius was quiet the whole drive and didn't talk to me the whole ride. Not even a "hello I'm Lucius don't speak to me".
  Draco rolls his eyes at his father. I'm confused by it. "What?" I ask.
  "He drives me crazy sometimes."
  I leave the conversation there as we enter the house. Draco gives me a small tour of any "important rooms", his words not mine. He showed me the kitchen, the dining room, his room, and a room I could stay in. We leave the second floor and enter the living room.
  "And from here," Draco walks towards a window, "you can see the pool."
  "Haha," I say sarcastically. He turns back to me with a smirk.
  "I'm determined."
  "I see that," I smile back.
  Our small moment is interrupted by some footsteps, a pair of heels and normal shoes click, and a call. "Draco." It's Lucius, but who's in the heels. From around the corner comes Draco's parents. Lucius looks from Draco to me and back to him. "Come," he holds out his hand moved his first few fingers to motion Draco his way.
"You must be the wonderful (Y/N) I've heard about," Draco's mother, greets me. "I'm Narcissa."
She kisses my cheek while in a hug. "Hello," I greet her back. Why would Draco leave me alone to be socially awkward?
Narcissa keeps me in a conversation until Draco enters the living room again. Her and I moved from near the stairs to a few couches. I assume Lucius used Narcissa as a distraction so he could talk to Draco cause as soon as Draco's back in the living room she leaves. She exchanges a few words with Draco before leaving the room entirely. Draco rolls his eyes and looks down at me on the couch. "Come on, we should find something to do till dinner." I nod in agreement. "Swimming?" Draco suggests.
I roll my eyes with a small smile. "Not happening."
"Come on, what else are we to do?"
"We could read, or cloud gaze." I think for a moment, "we could watch a movie."
Draco looks at the grandfather clock in the living room. "How about we watch a movie after dinner and swim before?"
"Draco," I complain smiling, leaning my head back into the couch. "You know I don't want to so why do you keep asking me to?"
Draco moves in the room and takes a seat beside me on the couch, "Cause I want you to be able to enjoy yourself a little."
"I can do that without swimming," I say and look at him.
"But once you get into the water you'll forget the fact that you're just in a swim suit and have fun."
"You don't know that."
"I do," he says.
I cross my arms and sit up. "I think you just want to be a perv," I tease.
Draco gains a snarl. "What? No," he argues. I close my eyes and look the opposite way of him.
"I knew it."
"Stop," he hisses at me. "That's enough of that."
I smile but keep my eyes closed. "Wow, and after all this time I trusted you."
"You're gonna regret that." I open my eyes to question him but they close just as fast as Draco starts to tickle me. I start to laugh and beg for him to stop, which he does. "You done calling me a pedophile?"
"A pedophile?" I gawk with a smile. "I did not call you that!"
"Might as well have with your slurs," Draco says.
I roll my eyes again. "You're just salty," I tease.