Chapter 57

After calming down Draco and I went back to Hogwarts. At first Neville wouldn't let Draco in and Draco was gonna accept that till Harry told him to come back in. I'm not sure why but he did. Draco and I went down to the Hufflepuff common where some other Hufflepuffs were. Yes, I let Draco into the Hufflepuff House.
"Hey, you're not allowed in here," a younger year tries to stop Draco. It reminds me of a few years ago when I tried to stop an older, graduated, Hufflepuff from having boy from a different house in.
"It's alright," I assure the younger year. "He's helping me pack."
The younger year nods and proceeds with what they were doing. Draco and I head to my shared bedroom, for the second time today. I open the door. It's dark inside, and smells of sweat. Draco's got a smirk on his face. "Lose it, Draco," I scold. "You're not getting me that easy again," I take his smirk, his face going slightly pink.
"Are you sure?"
I nod, "100 percent." I pull my suitcase from under my head and start to pack my clothes and belongings up. Draco comes over to me and sits on the floor with me, helping me pack.
"Are you excited to see your family? It's been awhile."
I nod, "Yeah. I miss them. But I know by the end of the summer I'll be begging to come back here. I just hope they can fix the school up."
Draco chuckles. "Like they won't. They'll have it done." He kisses my neck and I close my eyes. His tone of voice changed to one more husky. "I thought you weren't gonna give in so easily next time? Isn't that what you just said?"
I open my eyes, "I did. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy your presence." Draco and I share a smile, looking at each other. I push him onto his back and start to kiss him but as he relaxes into it I pull away. "And I enjoy teasing you."
Draco shakes his head with a smile, "That's not nice." I shrug and continue to pack.

  I look down the long, narrow, hall of the train. A smile washes over me and I take a seat in an empty compartment, Draco following.
  "I hope you know this is the only time you'll see me in this section of the train."
  I roll my eyes at Draco, "I know. But your last train ride should be memorable," I tease.
  Draco shuts the door behind himself and takes a seat beside me. I set my head on his shoulder and he takes hold of my hand. "Thank you, for helping me pack," I say. Draco hums.
  He kisses my head, "Of course, baby." I smile and close my eyes. It's a short ride home but we still have a good few minutes before the train leaves Hogsmeade. My eyelids fall heavy and I finally realize how tired I am. From fighting, running, and everything else. Even the emotional part of today has made me tired. A knock on the door to our seats is heard making me open my eyes again. I see Luna, she waves my way. Draco stands and opens the door. "Can I help you?"
  "Can I take a seat? All the others are taken," Luna asks. Draco steps aside letting her in. She sits across from me. "Sorry for ruining your moment."
  "It's alright," I assure her. She nods. "How are you?"
  She nods, "I'm well. You?"
  "Same. I'm a little excited to get home, I've missed my family."
  Luna hums, "Me as well. I know my fathers worried." Draco sits beside me and takes my hand again. "How long have you two been dating? I can't seem to remember." I smile shyly and look at my feet.
  "I'm not sure. Over a year now I think." Saying it aloud really makes me think. I look at Draco he's hiding a smile. "Isn't that crazy?" I ask Luna. She nods.
  "A year is a long time." The more we say the more Draco's smile shows.
  "Enough you two, you're acting like children."
  "We are," I laugh. "Is that a problem?"
  "Of course not," Draco looks down at me. He loses his smile and kisses my head. "I'm going to go see what's taking so long, we should be leaving anytime now." I nod as Draco leaves the small train cabin.
  Luna wiggles her eyebrows at me and smile. "He's a softy isn't he?"
  "Secretly," I nod, "he's a softy."