Chapter 28

I throw on my shirt as soon as a knock is heard on the rooms door. "Come in," I call. The door opens and shows Draco. "Hey," I greet him.
"Ready?"
I nod, "Yeah." We make our way downstairs and to the dinning room. We take our usual spots and start eating as soon as we can. We're surprisingly alone at the table but house elves keep passing by as they seem to be in a panic to keep the house clean and straighten up.
"Draco," I look towards him, he nods. "Is your aunt coming a big deal?"
He opens his mouth but closes it and takes a moment to hum. "I know she's quiet rude to the house elves but I know my mother would only want the best for her," he pauses. "I guess it would be." I nod. "Why?"
"Well, it just seems like everyone's running around to make sure the house is straightened out, and your father seemed upset that she was coming late."
"Oh," Draco rolls his eyes. "My father is only upset because it's not going his way."
I smirk, "I see the resemblance."
"Excuse me?" Draco smirks and is fake offended.
I laugh, "You know I'm only teasing."
He smiles and nods, "It's still not nice."
"Hum, never said it was," I smile and take a bite of my food.

It was an hour till dinner when the house finally seemed calm. Draco and I spent the whole day lounging in his room, against his fathers wishes, talking and playing video games. I may have been a little nosy and found his console. We played some battle royal, Draco winning quite a few matches but I passed his streak by more then a couple rounds. Right now, as of the past five minutes or so, we've been in my temporary room. Draco's mother asked me to find something nice to wear for dinner, but, as you can assume I didn't really pack anything nice.
"You must have something," Draco says. He's been laying on the bed for the past however long as I've gone through my bag.
"Draco, I didn't pack for this. I packed summer clothes, comfy clothes."
"So," he sits up, "all you have is shorts, tees and a few pairs of trousers?"
"Well no," I say. "I packed a hoodie too." Draco doesn't take to my smart comment very well.
"I'm gonna ask my mother if she has anything you can wear."
I catch him before he leaves the room, "Don't bother, Draco." He faces me. "None of her clothes would fit me."
"She might have something, maybe something she doesn't wear," he argues. I give him a look, a 'really?' look. He sighs, "I don't know, I'm just trying to help."
"I know, thank you for that, but it's no use." The room falls silent and an idea pops into my head. "Do you have any oversized dress shirts?"
Draco takes a moment to think, humming quietly to himself. "I'm not sure." Draco leaves the room, I assume to go and check. I wait but go through my bag again. After pulling out all my clothes I find one of my school skirts. I must've left it in here from when I came back from Hogwarts. This could work, but I don't have a shirt that's very fancy. Footsteps approach the room and the door opens again, it's Draco.
"I've found one but it might not work," he throws a plain white button up at me. I, without thinking, take off my shirt and put on Draco's. I button it up, but it's not great. It slightly pulls where my boobs are. I look up to Draco from the floor. He's looking at me in slight amusement, it's visible in his eyes, and a smirk on his lips.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing."
I narrow my eyes at him. "What?" I asks again, this time more forcefully.
"Just.. you look good." I stand from my spot and grab my skirt.
"Thanks." I pause, nod, and then change into the skirt. "Good?" I ask. He nods but then tilts his head.
"Hold on." He's quick to leave the room once more. As he's gone I try not to pick at my clothes in the mirror but I end up tucking the shirt into the skirt and I even play with the sleeves but keep them at a comfortable length.
I wonder if dressing nice is really necessary? Maybe I should just go home before Draco's aunt gets here, it could help. I'm focused on my thoughts too much that I don't notice Draco coming into the room. He approaches me and wraps his arms around my waist causing me to jump slightly. "Don't do that," I scold. "You scared me."
Draco returns my scold with a smirk, "You're alright." I sigh at him.
"What did you grab?" I ask. He holds up what looks like a black tie but when he brings it around my collar I see both ends are even. It's a ribbon. He ties the ribbon into a bow, one like you'd lace your shoes with. It seems to add more class to the outfit so I look less like a librarian or like I'm wearing my school uniform. I side smile, "Your bows a little lopsided," I tease.
  "Yeah well at least I tried," Draco smirks as I fix the bow. Once I'm done he says, "Shall we go down to the dinner room?"
  I nod, "Yeah," and we start for the stairs.