Extra Chapter

Five years pass quickly and every member of Boss' organization makes it through police academy successfully.

They're all cops now and they devote their lives to the safety of those around them while balancing their home lives.

Gaze and Moose have been in an on again off again relationship while occasionally being busy with the academy but now that they're both out, they're occupied with their jobs.

Moose opens his mailbox and pulls out a fancy, white letter and he raises an eyebrow at the invitation to a wedding. Gaze strolls by his home and watches as the lanky boy grins at his mail and folds her arms across her chest.

"Have you gotten mail from some hot chick or something?" Gaze questions him with a frown.

Moose almost jumps at her presence and rushes over to her, practically shoving the letter at her.

"Look," he ushers. "I'm sure you got one too."

She hastily takes the invitation from him and reads it, her mouth slowly dropping open.

"No way," she says. "They've finally decided to tie the knot."

"I know," Moose says with a grin. "Good for them."

Meanwhile, Beck crashes on his couch, raising a can of beer to his lips as he watches the news.

"Change the channel already," Nakota tells him, kicking back on Beck's couch.

The two have purchased an apartment together to split the cost of the rent and they bicker quite frequently.

"Hold on," Beck says as Nakota reaches over to snipe the remote out of his hand.

Beck anticipates Nakota's move though, and quickly moves the remote out of Nakota's reach. It makes Nakota fall into Beck's lap and he slowly stares up at the older boy.

"Shit," Nakota curses with a grin as Beck takes the opportunity to slide his hand under Nakota's shirt.

The television soon goes dark as the sound turns off and Beck lowers his eyes to Nakota's lips before he speaks to the younger boy on him.

Beck smiles. "I changed it."

Nakota wastes no time and presses his lips to Beck's who's hand finds the back of Nakota's head, pushing it to him as he widens his mouth, Nakota's tongue exploring inside of it.

They're soon interrupted by the sound of Beck's phone ringing and he curses, unwillingly pulling away from Nakota.

He answers the phone after a few rings and a woman's voice sounds on the other end.

"Hey," Beck answers. "How's it going?"

"Pretty good," Monica replies. "I'm assuming you've heard the news about the wedding."

Beck smirks. "I couldn't believe it at first. To think my younger brother is getting married before me."

"I'm excited for them," she says. "And I'm glad they invited me."

"How could they not invite our good friend Monica?" Beck jokes with her.

Nakota becomes impatient beside him and reaches down to Beck's pants, sliding his hand inside. Beck's hand quickly finds Nakota's as he nervously laughs into the phone.

"I, uh, gotta go," Beck manages to say as Nakota moves his hand down, smirking at him.

And the phone call ends there.

———

Trip awakes the morning of his wedding and cannot stop the grin that spreads across his face. After all, he's marrying the love of his life.

The day passes quickly until he gets ready for the wedding and his nerves begin to act up on his way.

He dresses himself in his suit and looks in the mirror when he hears someone enter the room.

"It's crooked," Beck says, walking over to him.

"Oh," Trip says, watching his brother approach.

Beck reaches up and adjusts Trip's tie before patting him on the shoulder.

"Congratulations," Beck tells him with a smile. "You're all grown up."

Trip shrugs. "I don't feel like it."

Beck laughs and slings an arm around Trip's shoulders as the two begin to exit the room.

"Thank you," Trip whispers to him before they're about to walk out in front of the guests. "For taking dad's place."

Beck feels tears sting the back of his eyes as his younger brother thanks him and he simply nods his head before pulling him in for a hug.

"Of course," he says.

And finally, it's time for Trip to tie the knot.

Reed watches as Trip walks up to him and his lips curve up in a wide smile. Trip flashes one back and the two look at each other with such passion that the entire room can feel it.

The two say their vows and are told it is time to kiss.

Reed smiles once more before he lifts his hand, cupping Trip's cheek, and brings his lips down on Trip's as Trip kisses him back with everything he has.

They pull away after a moment and everyone erupts with cheers for the newly wedded couple.

"I love you, Damien," Reed says, brushing his thumb over Trip's cheek. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Me too," Trip says. "I love you, Luca."

———
just an extra chapter lol pls go read Call Me Milo