11. real life

blair was scared shitless. her anxiety always spiked a bit when meeting someone new but this is a celebrity who she's been binging his movies and interviews.

blair specially requested her hair stylist to have her hair down and straight. the brunette wore a regular white tee with a leather jacket on top, and jeans with heels

sebastian was supposed to meet her at a small exclusive restaurant for brunch. blair was bringing benny, probably not the best idea but sebastian was asking about him the other day so she thought why not.

grabbing benny leash and saying goodbye to kendal and hailey at the door she walked out her place and got into her car. starting it up she felt her doubts cloud her usual positive dreamy energy. her car started playing bruno major. the soft tunes of of bruno majors song "easily" calmed her down a bit.

she arrived at the restaurant, walking in and saying sebastians last name since he made the reservations.

the girl saw the buffy man from across the room and she lost her breath. it felt like a dream to see him in real life.

"hi" he said, the man couldn't believe his eyes. this is the women hes been streaming for months, until she watched one of his movies and decided to take interest in her.

"hi how are you?" blair nervously looked everywhere but at sebastian.

"i'm good good" he repeated nervously. he slid her chair over and the brunette sat down.

blair saw a person try to sneak a picture very quickly of them, but decided to ignore it.
they got a good flow of a conversation about family and movies. by the end of the brunch they knew all about each other. they got very comfortable with each other by the end of brunch. they talked about everything that would come to mind. blair absolutely adored sebastian and his creativity, how his mind worked and how he processed news. sebastian thought he stumbled across an angel. she was beautiful, incredibly smart, very humble and caring.

they had the times of their life's and couldn't wait to see eachother again.

-
guess who's scared to post this