70. real life

blair smiled as she watched abel perform on stage. the girl had the best time back stage. she met everyone working, and was attached to the hip with abel. he introduced her to everyone and everyone loved being there, they were always making jokes and doing stupid things.

blair took a sip out of her water, keeping sober tonight since the media is most likely looking for her.

"miss ardolf" a tall muscular man came up to blair, tapping at her shoulder.

"yes?"

"please follow me this way" the man held his hand out for blair to take.

"is there a problem?" blair questioned.

"miss ardolf this isn't the tome to be asking questions, please follow me this way" two other men walk up and hold out their hand.

blair felt nervous, there was something that they weren't telling her. she didn't take anyone's hand and started walking out the balcony.

that's when her heart dropped. there's not a sound blair thought was worse than the one she heard at the second. gun shots were flown around the concert arena, hoping to catch someone.

the model ducked and took off running, the guards stayed close to her. they brought her to the backstage and put her in abels dressing room.

"wheres abel! i need to see abel!" blair banged on the door, looking around she grabbed his personal belongings and shoved them in her pocket.

banging on the door and screaming went on for a couple minutes before one of the guards opened the door.

"abel is in the ambulance, we need to run there if you want to leave in there. do you want to go?"

"yes"

-