49. real life

in the end, sebastian was able to make it to california to kanye's church choir. blair picked him up at the airport then got him changed at the hotel and off their way to the location.

the place was full of artist and actors. people sebastian never thought would be in the same room with him. they got seats in the front so they can see everyone singing and dancing.
blair was always by sebastians side, hands interlocked.

blair's anxiety spiked seeing the crowded place but stayed by sebastian even when there was breaks. she knew most of the people around her since the kardashians- jenners most definitely come.

"i'm off to the bathroom" sebastian said, taking his hand away from blair's hand.

blair heard from behind her a hushed voice, she turned and saw kris jenner. blair greeted the women and kris did the same. blair knows kris well since she is kendall's mom and sees her often at kendall's house, usually they gossip and talk about everything in the world.

"was that your new boy toy?" kris asks with an unmatchable grin on her face.

blair laughed it off. "no no he's just a good friend"

"a good friend doesn't look at you like that arabella" kris warned.

"kris!" blair whisper shouted.

blair's real name was arabella, she hated it. her mother gave it to her after she left with all of their belongs, leaving her father and children.
so as blair's modeling career was taking off, she requested to be called by her middle name: blair.

"don't call me that in public" blair warned.

"oh please, that name is beautiful; i just don't understand how you don't like it so much" kris explained. "anyways what's going on with the new guy?"

from the corner of her eye, blair saw sebastian walking back.

"uh oh he's back! gotta talk later" blair nervously laughs and sits back down in her seat.

"long line"

-