62. real life.

blair sipped her coffee as she watched kendall and hailey discuss. the girls were out for nice lunch before going back to the runway. well until kendall started talking about sebastian.

"guys me and sebastian aren't anything!" blair said.

"explain this" hailey takes out her phone and shows blair a video and a couple pictures of blair and sebastian.

"wait.. where did you get this?"

"oh baby that was posted by enews" kendall says.

"we aren't anything i swear"

"tell that to the video" hailey and kendall still think she was lying.

in the video, blair was holding both of sebastians hand and they were outside late night in the streets, there was no one near them at all. sebastian was facing the camera and you could not see blair's face, you could see sebastians bright smile. their hands were rocking and you could see sebastian laugh a couple times.

"you look a lot like a couple there" kendall sases.

"we were just laughing. this is just us on a regular day. i was telling him we were going to the beach at the end of fashion week and were renting that yacht" blair explains.

"all i'm saying is that you guys sure do look like a couple" hailey says, taking her phone back.

"god the media is going to have a field day with this one" blair groans.

-