55. instagram + real life

liked by elizabetholsenofficial, zendaya and 7,715,527 others

blair: endgame premiere

user: SHE WENT W SEBASTIAN???

user: DONT SPOIL IT LLDJHXJZ

elizabetholsenofficial: cryin ur so
gorgeous

brielarson: u have no right showin up
lookin better than everyone here

blair smiles as she spotted elizabeth at the red carpet. the girl left sebastian and walked as fast as she could in the dress to reach elizabeth. the two girls kissed the other in the cheek and hugged. they laughed as they took pictures together.

the whole cast met inside the theater. blair sat next to sebastian and brie. the two girls were holding hands as blair was nervous to see what was going to happen in the movie.

boy, was it a surprise to them all.

liked by imsebastianstan, brielarson, and 1,652,816 others

blair: no words 😐 i'm crying so hard i literally cant speak

brielarson: can't believe they did us like that

scarlettjohansson: i couldn't stop crying. this is what it feels like to lose.

comments are limited!

the whole cast gathered on a stage, after the premiere to say their good byes. blair stood on the side, waiting for brie to come out; it was their moment and blair was going to let them have it.

everyone was crying, this was the end of an era. excited for the next one but sad to see phase 3 go.

"ready to go?" sebastian said as he stepped out of the stage.

"actually i want to see if brie wants to sleepover at my house today" blair says.

"oh ok. i'm going to the gym early tomorrow so if anything you have a key"

blair smiles and nods at the actor, he kisses her cheek before making his way to his ride.

brie leaves the stage song with everyone else a couple minutes later.

"wheres seb?" chris evans asks.

"he has to leave early, something about going to the gym early in the morning" blair responds

"sleepover at mines?" brie locks her arm with blair.

"i was just gonna ask you that"

"wait wheres ben?" brie questions.

"he's having a play date with mew" blair mentions mew, kendall's new doberman.

-