41. real life

blair was stuck in bed. the room around the model was a mess. she hasn't responded to her phone in days, she was too drained to do anything. the media was attacking her, all day everyday. so she decided to stop.... functioning for a couple days.

blair played iron man 2 and captain america: the winter soldier back to back on her tv. in the middle of captain america: the winter soldier, there was a knock on her door. a couple seconds go by and nothing else, so she thought that person left, but no; there was another knock on her bed room door.

"come in brie" blair said, the only other person having her key ( apart from kendall or hailey, but why would they come over?).

"sorry to disappoint" sebastian revealed himself.

"oh hi"

"i came to see how you were doing" sebastian says. towering over blair, she blushed under his gaze "so?"

"so?"

"come on" sebastian said with a soft smile.

"to where?"

"eh, let's just go around new york" sebastian shrugs

"what happens when i don't want to get up" blair groans

"come on, you'll have fun" sebastian starts sitting on the bed "i know it's been a hard couple days, but i want you to have fun"

"can't we have fun at home?" blair moans.

"okay we'll make a compromise. we will go out, go to a movie maybe go eat ice cream, but if you ever feel uncomfortable or have a bit of anxiety, we will leave immediately" sebastian explains

"okay, seems fair"

"i'll help" sebastian says, cleaning the room up a bit. "do you want me to draw you a bath?"

"please" blair pouts.

sebastian gives the girl a smile and walks into her bathroom. turning the water on and making her a bubble bath. "you can come in now!" sebastian yells for blair

"thank you bubba" blair says kissing sebastians cheek, then he leaves.

sebastian knows what depression feels like. he's had the media target him multiple times, he's just doing what he wished someone else would do to him. atleast taking everything off the floor then picking her outfit.

"can i come in?" sebastian asks and the brunette hums a yes.

"you're lucky you're pretty" blair says, as sebastian sits on the toilet, phone in hand.

"why?"

"because i wouldn't get out of bed for just anyone" blair smirked as she saw sebastian blush. "can you check if kilmins is open?"

"kilmins?"

"it's my favorite ice cream shop" blair smiles.

it was in fact open. blair got out the bed and smiled when she saw the outfit sebastian picked for her. light washed baggy jeans, a white body suit and air jordan's. grabbing a jacket and bennys collar they all walked out the door.

making it to the ice cream shop the owner noticed blair and gave her a nice welcome. blair has been here multiple times and has made friends with the owner and a couple workers. the owner, kilman welcomed sebastian and began taking their order. as usual blair got blue moon ice cream ( in a cone ) and iced coffee, sebastian opted for chocolate in a cone.

blair requested to walk around the block eating their ice cream, sebastian followed. after a couple minutes of talking blair wrapped her arm around sebastians.

the actor didn't know if he liked blair. she was different from all his other girlfriends. way more different. blair was more put together, organized and knew where she was going. but she could break down from nothing. of course, blair knew had to handle her business and does everything classic she knows how to separate her job and family.

blair definitely liked sebastian, a lot. but she masked it as a celebrity crush... as that is what it started by. she loved everything he did, his reactions, his hugs, the way he blusheswhen she calls him a nickname, the nick name he calls her. he was truly perfect; but she never saw it going anywhere. sebastian was merely too good for her, a walking mess.

"hey, you good?" sebastian asked, he saw the girl zone out for a bit too long.

"can we go back to the house?" blair pouted

"sure dragoste" sebastian smiles, and begins to head back to the car.

-