Introduction

Hey, so here are some rules of this world. They might be mentioned in the story but it would be helpful if you read them first.

1) So the vampires of this world are called Carthans. They aren't immortal but they live twice as long as humans do. They usually live upto 200-300 years. They have faster reflexes and they need to feed four times a month in order to stay alive.
They also need to eat like humans. Carthans are born not made. Carthans can compel humans.

2) If any Carthan turns a human into a vampire, he is called a Selzer. Selzers are immortal and powerful and stronger than the Carthans. They need the blood of both humans and Carthans once a month which turns their own blood blue. They also need to kill once a month and it is said that they have a terrible curse upon them. Selzers can't have kids and can't compel humans.

3) The human turned by a Selzer is his vampire slave and will do anything for him. He is weak and his life is tied to the Selzer who turned him.

4) There are witches in this world who have formed an alliance with the Carthans to defeat Selzers. Witches can heal the injuries of carthans and prepare their medicines. Very few witches are left.

5) Selzers can be killed by a Carthan if he is decapitated. A Selzer can only be decapitated with three cuts on his neck. Fire can weaken a Selzer but can't kill him.

6) Carthans are easier to kill- by stakes, decapitation, fire or Siliron swords. Siliron swords are made with silver and iron and can kill or weaken both Carthans and Selzers. Neither Carthans nor Selzers can withstand sunlight.

7) Vampire hunters are ancient creatures who have been put to sleep with spells. A huntress is far more powerful than a hunter and they are very hard to stop. They can be awakened with the blood of a Carthan, a Selzer and a witch all mixed together with an ancient spell. They kill each and every vampire in their way.

8) Carthans have a monarchy with ten noble houses. They are -
• Theron
• Clemonte
• Whiteflaire
• Hayes
• Shinespear
• Cassian
• Orlaith
• Zathrian
• Narler
• Dragomir (The Queen - Flavia Dragomir and her sons Arryn and Illyr are from this noble clan.)
They also have a main city called Vervosia which holds a noble house for each clan and a castle for the ruling Carthan. Many wards have been placed by witches to protect it. No Selzer can enter it.
                         ***

Hey guys, what did you think of the Carthan world??