Cassie's Warning~

Not much to say up here other than don't forget to COMMENT AND VOTE. Thank you, much love!!
*
Edit from the future: I deeply apologize for fucking up her character, sorry y'all

_________________________________

I awoke from my deep slumber to the sound of my door opening, and so peaked my head out from under my pillow to see who it was. Of course it was Kailen. I expected him since he told me he would visit me in the morning, but I hoped it would be anybody else—Even Harrison. Harrison probably wouldn't be seeing me for a while though. I was pretty sure he hated me. I understood why though, I did kick his ass twice.

I sat up slowly as Kailen sat down on the edge of my bed, with a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and sausage. I glanced at the plate of ooey-gooey deliciousness, wanting to eat it so badly. If I had the strength in me to not eat it, I would have. But right now, I was so hungry and still so weak from my...Adventures.

I hesitantly grabbed the plate from him, making sure to avoid eye contact. I didn't feel like arguing with him, and everytime that I looked at his face, I felt like punching it. So I would keep my eyes lowered just to avoid actually punching him.

I took a bite of the food, which tasted like heaven. It seemed like I hadn't eaten in days, when really it had only been 24 hours. That was still a long time to go without eating though, especially when your body was hurt.

I continued to eat, being perfectly content with not speaking to Kailen. But apparently, he wanted to have a conversation.

"How is it?" He questioned, and I shrugged.

"It's good."

I fully intended on replying to what he said with short one or two word phrases. Keep it to the bare minimum. Enough to show I was angry, and also enough to show some form of respect. I didn't want to show respect, however I really didn't have any fight in me to start an argument.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Fine," I replied. He let out a deep sigh, before shifting on the bed.

"Are you just gonna reply with one word answers?" He asked, sounded slightly annoyed.

"Maybe."

"Oh my god," He groaned, "Well, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come explore the pack lands with me?"

This was when I looked at him. Did this stupid hoe just say what I thought he said? I stared at him, absolutely dumbfounded. His blue eyes didn't seem as hostile as usual, but I still didn't trust him. Especially not after he had his jaws around my throat yesterday.

"I'd rather not be seen with you," I replied. I set the plate on the nightstand, standing up. I knew I was just in my underwear and a large T-shirt as I stood up. But I didn't really care.

I was about to head for the bathroom, when Mr wolf blocked my way.

"Where are you going?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"I need to shower." I replied, trying to move around him. He continued to block my way though, and I glanced up at him. It surprised me to see that he was smiling.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"Smiling?" He said, almost as if it was a question.

"Huh," I said, "Didn't know you knew what that was."

His smile dropped like that, and immediately I glanced down. I should've watched my words, I knew that. But it was just so tempting to piss him off.

I slowly looked back up at him, to see him smiling once again.