The Visitor~

This chapter's gonna be where it starts to get crazy. So buckle up everyone, and enjoy the ride. There's probably gonna be only a few more peaceful chapters before shit starts to hit the fan. So I hope you enjoy them and please remember to VOTE AND COMMENT!!
________________________________

"Estrella, what about this one?" Savannah asked me, holding up what could possibly be the ugliest dress I had seen. My eyes went wide with horror for a split second, but before I could wipe the mortified look off my face, she'd already put it back.

"Nevermind," She replied, "Oh! This one's cute!"

Once again she pulled out another hideous dress, which I once again shook my head at. She let out a frustrated sigh, before shoving it back on the rack.

Savannah and I were out having what she referred to as a "girls-day." Which I did have to admit, we had been having a lot of fun so far. As of now we were at a little boutique in the mall, one of which had some cute stuff. However, Savannah seemed to be drawn to the ugliest pieces of fabric and I had no clue why. Maybe she just didn't have a very good fashion sense.

I mean I didn't either but at least I wasn't a fan of a dress that literally looked like a skinned version of Barney. Like seriously, it was purple and green with fringe.

I looked to the rack again, spotting a cute little red dress. I pulled it off of the rack, holding it out in front of me to get a better look at it.

The first thing I noticed was how deep the neckline was, and the next thing I noticed was how short it was—Like it might cover my buttcheeks if I was lucky.

"You should get it," Savannah spoke. I lowered the dress to look at her, raising my brows as I did.

"It's a little short don't ya think?"

She shrugged nonchalantly.

"A little. But it would definitely get Kailen's attention."

I looked at her, noticing that a grin had appeared on her face after she said this. I couldn't help but let one slip onto my face as well.

"Consider it bought then." I laughed, adding the dress to my basket of other things I was going to buy.

We walked towards the cashier, and hopped in line. While we were waiting, Sav turned to me.

"So how have you and Kailen been?"

I shrugged calmly, but on the inside I wanted to jump up and down.

"Pretty good, we've been working a little on our communication."

Communication. I thought, trying not to laugh. If his head being between my legs counted as communication, then we'd been doing a lot of it.

Savannah smiled a bit, before speaking.

"I'm happy for you two. Honestly when you first got here I didn't think you two would last."

I looked at her with a sideways grin.

"It was really that easy to tell that we hated each other?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Literally so easy. Like everytime you two would look at each other, you looked like you were about to go at it."

"Huh." Was all I said, I didn't know what else to say. I mean I knew the pack knew we didn't like each other, but I didn't know it was that obvious.

Savannah and I finally reached the cashier, who did what cashiers do, and then we went about our day. We stopped at a few more stores to see what we could find, and we were about to grab something to eat, when I heard the mate link open up.