Until Death~

No A/N today!! Enjoy the chapter and please don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!

__________________________________

There he was, barely alive, laying in front of me. Kailen looked more dead than alive at this point, and now it all made sense as to why I was so weak.

It wasn't just the wolfs bane, or whatever else Morgan did to me, it was my mate. My mate was severely injured, and it was sucking the life out of me as well.

This wasn't good.

I stared at Kailen in a mixture of anger and fear. I was beyond furious to see what Morgan did to my mate, in fact I was so angry that I was shaking. But I was also terrified of what was about to happen to us. Morgan wanted both of us dead, and he might actually succeed at doing that.

I watched Morgan lift Kailen's broken body into a chair across from me, before restraining him. Even though Kailen was a few feet away from me, I could hear the silver chains burning his skin, and it made me cringe.

My poor mate.

Torturing me was one thing, but torturing my mate was a whole different story. Morgan was a dead man if I got out of these chains, no matter how weak I was, I wouldn't stop until he was dead.

Morgan turned to look at me as Kailen began to stir, and when Kailen's eyes opened, a huge smile spread across Morgan's face.

"You're awake, great!" He clapped, and Kailen's eyes met mine. His eyes at first held exhaustion and pain, but after he saw my battered body, all of that was gone. His eyes now held the same anger that mine did.

We both looked to Morgan, who began to walk over to me.

"So here's what's going to happen," He paused, "I'm going to start with your mate, and obviously I'm going to kill him-"

"He's done nothing to you!" I cried out, thrashing in my chair. Each time I moved, the silver burned my skin deeper and deeper. But the thought of losing my mate hurt me ten times more than the stupid ass chains.

I continued to thrash around, hoping to break the chains. But they wouldn't break. I stopped once Morgan crouched down in front of me.

"Oh I know he's done nothing, but unfortunately dear, I need your death to be as painful as possible. And what better way to do that than to kill your mate."

"Why? Why do you want me dead? Was killing me once not enough?"

Morgan suddenly grabbed me by my throat, and dug his claws in. I heard Kailen shout as my airway was suddenly cut off, and for a second I thought he ripped my throat out again. Thankfully, he was just choking me so I mean at least I was still alive—For now.

"Because you should've stayed dead," He spit, "I killed you once and that should've been the end of it. But like the little bitch you are, you just had to come back."

He released my throat, causing me to involuntarily gasp for air. I was blown away by the behavior of this man. Compared to him, Grace now seemed like a saint. He was beyond crazy, and I really wondered how someone could be that far gone that another persons life doesn't matter to them.

I just couldn't get over it.

I briefly looked around Morgan to Kailen, who looked so helpless. I could tell that it was killing him to see me like this, yet he couldn't do anything to help.

It's gonna be okay. I said through the mate link, sending him a pained smile. I knew deep down that it probably wouldn't be okay, but I didn't want him to be scared.