☾︎

Whose baby?

☽︎

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Almost a month had passed since the day Soonyoung locked Jun ad Minghao in the dance hall. Despite the leader recklessly forgetting them, starting that evening, the two boys became really close. They realized both had similarities and good chemistry. The self-called China line - this became their dorm room name - did basically everything together. From waking each other up to playing games before going to bed, from homework to dance practise and so on.

The only difference was how each saw themselves together. For Jun it was pure friendship. However, it was a bit different for Minghao..

The twelve boys were now sitting in the busy school cafeteria. In the past month Jun had met the mysterious Wonwoo - a quiet, slightly emo boy that didn't come out of his room a lot - and a complete mastermind Jihoon. Wonwoo was said to be Mingyu's boyfriend, however, the two rarely showed any affection towards one another, other than having short fights over who ate the last chocolate bar. And Jihoon.. Well, he was something.  Apparently Soonyoung's boyfriend, Jihoon - a small and hot-tempered music genius - was one of the best senior singers in the whole Pledis school. Jihoon was also writing his own songs and had a youtube channel, which meant he was constantly overworking himself.

"Guys, cover me. I'm about to sneak some food," Soonyoung whispered as he took out a white plastic box from his backpack. The boy was used to doing this almost every day as his boyfriend rarely came to the cafeteria. The school had a strict policy of no food allowed to be taken from the eating area, so everyone did their best at covering Soonyoung. With eleven bodies, that wasn't so hard.

"Ahh, I love Fridays," Jeonghan sighed as he leaned back in his chair.

"Why, hyung?" Asked Chan.

"Because it's the last day of school before the weekend," the older answered, gaining laughs from his friends.

"Speaking of weekends, why don't we do something together?" He turned to the youngest boy and flashed a bright smile.

"What do you have in mind, hyung?"

"Awh, can't I just spend some quality time with my baby?" Whined Jeonghan, clutching the youngest's arm and pouting.

The others exchanged weird looks. It wasn't news that Jeonghan was clingy but his sudden change of attitude was strange. Jisoo cleared his throat as he shifted his gaze from the two. He obviously felt uncomfortable..

Chan sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Where do you wanna go?"

"Wherever you want~" The long haired boy giggled uncontrollably.

"The arcade maybe?"

"Sounds good to me! Anything for my baby~" Jeonghan cooed as he ruffled the younger's hair.

Suddenly a loud noise of a chair screeching through the floor interrupted the two. Seungcheol got up with a sour expression.

"Sorry everyone, I gotta go. Something just came up," he said, not sparing a glance to Jeonghan and Chan.

"Well that was weird.." Murmured Jeonghan, meanwhile Chan was fidgeting in his seat.

Other than the awkward lunch break, the rest of the day was pretty normal.