¹⁶

☾︎

The tiger

☽︎

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Next morning wasn't so pleasant for many people but especially one in particular.

Soonyoung woke up to a piercing pain in his back. It was almost unbearable and the boy spent a few long minutes rummaging in his bed before he could get up. Still feeling dizzy and hangover after yesterday's events, Soonyoung entered the bathroom. However, even the usual cold shower didn't help to ease the pain. While cursing under his breath, he turned his back to face the mirror and the next thing he saw made a terrifying scream escape his throat.

Shining brightly inbetween his shoulder blades was a colourful tattoo of some animal's head.

The boy panicked. He tried reaching it with his hand and see what was forever etched into his skin but he could only see an orange ear and a pair of whiskers.

"What happened?" Seokmin ran into the bathroom after hearing the other's scream.

"Quick, look at my behind!" Soonyoung yelled.

"Not in a million years!"

"My back, you idiot," the older groaned impatiently.

"Holy Jisoos, that's a real tattoo," exclaimed Seokmin and whistled in surprise.

"I know, what's in it?!" Soonyoung was about to cry when Seungkwan entered the bathroom.

"Oh my god, is that aー"

"Tattoo, yes! Now please tell me whose picture that is," Soonyoung pleaded.

The younger two stood silently for a brief moment as they shared a meaningful look and nodded in unison.

"I-It's.. a tiger!"

"Yeah, a true tiger," confirmed Seungkwan.

After hearing that, Soonyoung calmed down instantly.

"But I don't get it, how did you end up with this on your back?" Seokmin asked in confusion.

The oldest sighed in defeat and sat down on the toilet.

"I remember yesterday.. me and a few other guys got really drunk while playing truth or dareー"

"Truth or dare? Seriously, what are you, ten?" Scoffed Seungkwan.

"Oh come on, you were playing as well," Soonyoung argued.

"Anyway. So when half of the people left, Jooheon dared me to get a tattoo.. anywhere.. in the next twenty four hours."

"And you just couldn't wait.." Seokmin rolled his eyes, trying to stifle his laugh.

Soonyoung sent him an angry glare as he walked out of the bathroom, the other two following him while staring at his back.

"I wonder what Jihoon hyung's gonna say.." Whispered Seungkwan.

The oldest shivered from the thought of his boyfriend finding out eventually.

Just as he thought about the small angry boy, the room door opened.

"Speak of the devil.."

"Hi everyone. Did you have a nice sleep?" Jihoon asked sarcastically.

The three guys laughed nervously as the boy stepped inside. Meanwhile Soonyoung was trying his best not to let Jihoon see his back. That caught Jihoon's attention and he took a slow step towards his boyfriend.