¹¹

☾︎

Missing

☽︎

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Minghao was suffering. He couldn't bear it anymore.

He had enough of seeing Jun's face in random places.

"I know he's got a handsome memorable face andー everything.. but seriously hyung, I think I need to see a therapist," he whined to Soonyoung as the two friends were sitting in the cafeteria, eating lunch.

Jun was currently away, visiting his mom in another city. The boy had only been gone for couple of days but it seemed like two whole weeks for Minghao. The younger was missing his friend and roommate to the point where he started envisioning his face on random everyday objects. And Soonyoung, being the friend he is, was having the best time ever.

"Where was the last time you saw his.. image?" Soonyoung asked carefully.

"Inside a vending machine.."

The younger's answer made Soonyoung erupt in a loud laughter, which echoed through the whole cafeteria.

"What's so funny?" Asked Seungcheol as he and Chan sat down next to the other two.

"Nothing. The boy's just whipped," Soonyoung answered casually and stuffed his mouth with food. Meanwhile Minghao was busy examining his pasta plate.

Soon came the Jihan couple, as they were called by everyone, and Mingyu.

"But seriously hyung! It's not fair~" the tallest boy whined to visibly irritated Jeonghan.

Seungcheol threw a questioning look towards the three, gaining an eye-roll from Jisoo.

"The two are disagreeing yet again.. This time it's aboutー"

"Cheol hyung~ Jeonghan hyung won't let me braid his hair!"

"ーthere it goes.." Sighed Jisoo.

"Mingyu, you know as well as we do just why Hannie doesn't let you touch his hair," Seungcheol started calmly.

"B-But.. that was only one time!"

"Because of that gumball I had to cut my hair to shoulders! Shoulders, I'm telling you!.." Jeonghan finally lost it and sat down on Jisoo's lap, pouting angrily.

"Don't worry, I'll let you braid my hair," said Wonwoo, who'd appeared when nobody was watching.

"But you don't even have long hair," said Mingyu with a confused look in his eyes.

"Exactly," the older grinned and high-fived Soonyoung.

"Hey Hao, wanna play tennis later?" Seungcheol asked.

Everyone's eyes shifted to the mentioned boy but he himself was oblivious to the looks. The boy's attention was glued to the pasta in his plate.

Suddenly Minghao's expression changed and his eyes widened as he gasped quietly.

"Jun.."

Needless to say, the others were surprised and confused as to what Minghao had said. Luckily, the awkward atmosphere was interrupted and blown away by Seokmin's appearance.

"Guys, have you seen Seungkwan?" He asked.

"Hi to you too.." Mumbled Jeonghan.

"Now that I think of it, where's Hansol and Jihoon?" Said Seungcheol and looked around the cafeteria.