¹⁴

☾︎

The party

☽︎

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Music echoed once again inside the dance hall as four boys lied on the ground. It was their seventeenth time that day rehearsing the whole choreography they've put up in the last week. The performance team worked really hard on the choreo and everyone liked the outcome. However, there were a lot of difficult parts and the guys were struggling to get it perfectly.

"Five six seven eight!"

The four dancers squeezed every drop of energy that was left in their bodies and finished the choreo in ideal unison.

Every group that has decided to participate in the yearly spring talent show was working their heads off, because it was an unbelievable chance to get noticed and gain some experience.

So it wasn't really surprising that some kids wanted to relax and let go of their nerves.

"Guys guys! A couple of seniors are organizing a party this Friday," Soonyoung announced to the whole gang during lunch break.

"Who are the hosts?" Seungcheol asked cautiously.

"Aaron and Ren. They said you're all invited," answered Soonyoung  and winked.

"Let's go then," Jeonghan said, gaining many nods and only a couple of judging looks.

"If you're not getting totally drunk then I guess we could.." Jisoo said with a hint of doubt in his voice, meanwhile Jihoon just sent a meaningful glare to overly excited Soonyoung.

"Jun, what about you? Are you going?" Jeonghan suddenly asked.

The mentioned boy shrugged.

"Not sure. I've never been a big party person.."

"Oh come on! It'll be fun. Besides, Minghao's going," Jeonghan added cheekily.

The raven haired boy widened his eyes and began to shake his head in disagreement.

"No, I'm notー"

"Really? Then I guess I'll go.."

Jeonghan threw a sly look to Minghao and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Why on Earth would you say that?! You know how antisocial I am," Minghao whined once he and Jeonghan were in the latter's room on Friday evening.

"What am I supposed to do now..?"

"Attend, obviously." Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

The younger covered his face and mumbled something under his breath.

"What was that?"

"I.. don't have anything nice to wear.."

Jeonghan almost cooed at the younger boy.

"Awh, but that's why you're here."

At that moment Jisoo walked in, carrying two large bottles of water.

"Jisoo-ah, could you fetch that special bottle from the upper drawer?" Jeonghan called sweetly.

"Say no more," the other answered from the bathroom. Soon he came back holding a large silver can.

"Oh no, I'm not doing that!" Minghao exclaimed once his eyes landed on what was in Jisoo's hand.

However, he knew very well there was no escape from the evil twins once a determined grin appeared on both of their faces..