Dave

Steve woke up and took down the stone barrier he made before he went to sleep. Lazily he mounted his horse.

They set off towards the Snowy forest. Although before they got there they had to pass the forest, numerous plains, the swamp, the desert, and the jungle. Not to mention finding the criminal and getting the diamond.

Steve started in the desert, (which seemed like the fastest way to the snowy forest). He was almost halfway through when he saw a horse. It was coming closer to him. Steve leaned forward to get a better look.

POW!

Steve woke up on the floor. Standing over him he saw a familiar-looking man. He looked tough with his jet black hair, a black and grey scarf, and a blue jacket. Steve remembered the man he went to the museum once or twice.

"Oh, I am so sorry." The man said with a slight British hint in is voice.

"What happened?" Steve asked.

"Our horses crashed into each other and you flew backward onto the ground. You were knocked on conscious when you fell. By the way, I'm Dave. Oh let me help you up."

"Thanks," Steve said massaging the back of his head

"Say, you look familiar where have I seen you before?" Dave eyed him suspiciously.

"I, I don't think so." Steve lied.

"Hey, now I remember. You're that weird creeper always swooning over my sister aren't you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Dave." Steve proclaimed.

"Yeah don't go acting like you don't know what I'm talking about. My sister is the girl with the orange hair. Yeah, I've seen you a few times!"

"Alexa's your sister!" Steve exclaimed, surprised.

"Yes, she is, and why do you know her name? Can someone say 'stalker much'."

Steve had nothing to say for himself. The only explanation he had was that he did in fact stalk her.

"What are you doing out here? Aren't you supposed to be in the museum?" Asked Dave suspiciously.

"I'm trying to get the diamond from the museum back. It was stolen A few days ago."

"Well I don't appreciate you stalking my baby sister but, I'd like to help you get that diamond back. Only because it happens to be one of my sisters' favorite things in the whole world. Well, other than me of course." Dave bragged.

"I don't know," Steve told him, he wasn't really liking this guy.

"Come on, I can do this." Dave insisted.

"Well Ok."

"Yes! You won't regret it, Steve."

"We have to go now." Said Steve.

They mounted their horses and began to cross the desert. They were Dodging cacti and jumping holes, at least at thirty miles an hour. At one point Acer stopped so hard Steve went flying off his horse and into a cactus. After Dave had a good laugh they continued. A little later they made a stop at a village. Steve went asking around for clues while Dave used one of the available crafting tables to make two beds and two sticks. Steve wasn't having much luck at this village.

"Argh! No one around here knows anything about the diamond!" Steve whisper yelled.

"Steve I have the beds, but we need some rope to tie the horse to one of these sticks." I'm thinking I could ride to the swamp and kill a slime When night comes." Dave suggested.

"That's a good idea, you do that, and I'll get some meat. I'm about to starve to death." Steve replied.

"Well, maybe you could ask the villagers for some produce."

"Ok, I'll go do that."

At nightfall, Dave went to the swamp, while Steve found a good place to set the beds. One of the villagers invited him to set his beds in his house for the night.

The villager said, "I'm hanging at my friends' house tonight. you are welcome to put your beds here."

"Thanks, I really appreciate it." Said Steve.

"No problem."

"By the way could I borrow some vegetables?" Steve asked the kind villager.

"Take whatever you need."

"Thank you so much."

Now he just had to wait for Dave to return with the supplies.