The Jungle

Steve and Dave had just entered the jungle. Dave had found an abundance of cocoa. He began to collect without uttering a word. Steve could tell something was bothering his friend.

"What's wrong? Steve asked.

Dave stopped what he was doing and answered Steve

"Nothing."

"Are you sure? You've been awfully quiet lately."

"Huh, well it's just, I feel bad about what happened earlier today." Said, Dave.

"Dave, you know that wasn't your fault. Didn't you see all of the villagers in that little cell?"

"Yeah, I did," Dave replied.

"Ok, and do you think they chose to be that way?" Steve asked.

"No," Dave answered.

"Ok, so knock it off it wasn't your fault," Steve told Dave hoping to make him feel better.

"Alright, you win," Dave said

"By the way what did it feel like when you got possessed? I know that might be kinda delicate but I want to know so bad."

"Well, I wasn't really possessed I could see a man behind a house whose eyes were like those of the villagers. felt a cold chill up my spine, then everything just went dark for a minute. After I could see again, I felt like I had no control over myself. I saw myself chasing you but I couldn't stop. I heard the voice of someone telling me. "Kill Steve." I felt like I had no control and immediately I started attacking you. I couldn't do anything about it. Then when I got hit in the head it must have broken the connection whoever it was had that was allowing him to control me. Luckily for me being hit with a shovel didn't hurt me, because I couldn't feel anything at the time." Dave finished his story and looked at Steve.

"Wow, so whoever this guy is he can control everybody at once? That's incredible. I mean terrifying but incredible"

"I guess, he was controlling me and at the same time all the villagers in that small cell. Dave said.

Dave collected his cocoa beans and walked through the jungle with Steve. They then came across a river. it was full of freezing cold water.

"What do we do now?" Dave wondered.

"We'll build two boats and sail across," Steve answered.

He then began to cut down a tree. He made a crafting table, then a boat. Together Dave and Steve placed their boats and sailed across.

Dave then saw an ocelot and totally forgot what he was supposed to be doing. He asked Steve for one of the fishes he had brought at the beginning of the journey. After that, he chased down the ocelot and tried to tame it. Dave had succeeded, he began to rub his new kitty's head. Steve was more of a dog person he wasn't too sure he wanted a cat around.

"OH! My sweet sweet kitty, I will name you Fluffy." Dave told his cat."

"Dave, wouldn't you rather have a dog?" Steve asked him.

"Why? I love cats.

"Well, don't you think that cats are more of a women's thing?"

"No. Just because way, way more girls have cats than guys do, doesn't mean that they're for girls. Besides, this isn't your ordinary house cat, this wittle guy is an ocelot." Dave replied as he rubbed his cats face.

"Yeah, but Dave a cat is just another mouth to feed and were running low on supplies," Steve explained.

"Then I will get them for him." He won't be any trouble, I promise. Dave insisted.

"Fine, but he better not get in my way, or lay across my face when I sleep."

"He won't I'll make sure of it," Dave promised.

They continued and past hundreds of trees, and a few more rivers. They even found some more ocelots. After a long argument about cats they left. Dave was very sad for fluffy, he didn't have a new buddy. Steve was getting very annoyed by Dave's new cat. Just like he told Dave to make sure it didn't happen, Fluffy had almost been kicked in the head by Steve for being in front of him. He also laid across Steve's face the next night.

"DAVE KEEP THIS CAT AWAY FROM ME!!!" Steve yelled at the top of his lungs being very annoyed by Fluffy.

Dave had to carry Fluffy everywhere from then on. Until the came across an incredible sight when Dave dropped his cat, it was amazing.