Rescued

It had been three days since Steve and his friends first got trapped in the Nether. Herobrine worked on a way to extract the power from the diamond. He failed but was on the verge of success.

Down in the dungeons, Alexa paced back and forth in the cell.

"We have to help Steve and the others!" Alexa announced to Cruz who sat in the corner of the cell and ate an apple. "I mean, they came all the way over here to fix what we did. And now look what happened they're all trapped in the the...."

"Nether?" Cruz finished confused. "Why were you stuttering when you were about to say Nether?"

"That places creeps me out because of account of what happened to me when I was little."

"And what happened to you when you were little was?" Cruz asked.

"Huh, when I was seven my fifteen year old brother built a nether portal. He told me that there was a baby bunny that I needed to rescue, so of course I bought into it. Although now that i'm an adult and I think about, why didn't that jerk just save it himself? Anyway, I was questioning whether I should go in or not when I felt a push on my back. I closed my eyes, but when I opened them all I saw was fire, and lava, and monsters everywhere. I screamed, and quickly my mom came through the portal and snatched me out. She held me in her arms and smacked my brother across the face. It was funny, but I was still scared and haven't got over it since."

"Well that's a shame because you're gonna have to get over it now. Because we're going to rescue your boyfriend and his friends." Said Cruz

"Steve is not my boyfriend!" She shouted.

"Alexa quiet down, or you're gonna get us in trouble with the guards."

"Okay, so how are we gonna do it?" Alexa asked.

"First we have got to tunnel out of here. Then we have to build a new portal, we get, in rescue Steve and his friends, and get out of there."

"But what are we supposed to do then? Just let them take Steve? If Herobrine finds out that we rescued Steve and the others who knows what he will do to them, or us. Are we really willing to take that chance?" Alexa declared.

"Don't worry Alexa, we won't get caught. And if we do we will fight Herobrine and his army. We don't really have a choice. If we stay here and do nothing Herobrine will rule the world. Or, we could rescue them and try to stop him. Either way, we're risking our lives. So, are you in?"

"I, I guess I am. What other choice do we have?"

"Alright, let's do this. Wait, we have to find a way to cover the tunnel hole." Cruz stated disappointedly.

"Leave that to me." Alexa said as she bounced her eyebrows up and down. "Guard! Do you think I could have a few signs and a painting? Just to brighten up the cell is all."

"Well, I don't see the reason why not." The guard said, annoyed as he handed her the items.

Alexa took the items, and when the guard wasn't looking, dug a small hole in the wall. She put the signs on the top right, and bottom left sides of the tunnel. Lastly she placed the painting over the tunnel to block the hole.

"Well, what did that do? It's not like you can walk through a painting." Cruz laughed

"On the contrary my good friend, see for yourself" Alexa smiled as she walked through the painting and out of sight.

"Well that's weird, but if it works."

Alexa and Cruz both started digging each time the guard looked away. Soon they were finished, ready to escape.