Home

They all ran up the cobblestone stairs and to their horses (and dog and cat.) Steve secured the diamond onto the back of Acer, they rode out of the cold forest and felt the warm rays of the sun hit them. It felt good to be back where it was warm. They rode to Zoe's village and stopped.

"Well, bye Zoe I guess I'll see you around," Dave said sadly.

"What are you guys talking about? I'm going with you." She announced.

"Why? Not that I'm not happy about it." Dave asked.

"I have nothing tying me here anymore, so what's the point in staying?"

"I guess there is none." Dave grinned from ear to ear.

"HOLY COW!" Steve yelled, as they were about to leave the village.

"What!" Alexa screamed," What happened!"

"I forgot the elixir! We have to turn around and get it!"

"W-wait, the what!?" Zoe asked confused.

"Wait here I'll go get it myself." Said Steve while he rode away back into the forest.

When he arrived at the mouth of the cave he jumped off Acer dashed down the tunnel, ran to the spot where he found the diamond. He searched the whole room in and out but the bottle was nowhere to be found.

"I don't get it, it should be here." Steve wondered aloud.

He walked out of the room confused, where could it be. As Steve was about to leave he saw a faint glow emanating from the place where he locked up Herobrine.

He walked to the cells, the lower down he went the more blinding and bright the light became. Finally, Steve reached Herobrine's cell, it was glowing as bright as the sun, steve shaded his eyes from the light. As he moved closer he peered through the iron bars and saw that the light was coming from Herobrine's pocket.

Steve mined down the obsidian he placed in front of the iron door and then opened the door. His eyes were burning as if he had been staring at the sun, so he shut them. Steve reached into Herobrine's pocket and pulled out the thing that glew- the liquid invincibility.

"Looks like your reign of terror is over-"

"Steve?" Said a voice from the darkness.

"GAH!"

 Into the light stepped Dave.

"Oh hey, Dave, got the bottle." Said Steve breathing heavily, and clutching his chest.

"Good so uh, can we leave now this place is giving me the creeps." Dave whimpered.

"Oh, yeah of course."

And they both walked up the stairs. Steve felt more powerful with the bottle in his hand, but it wasn't a good feeling. The bottle was leaking fumes into the air, inhaled by the beholder it would make them twice as strong. Even without ingesting any. But, I made Steve feel woozy and lightheaded as they climbed the last steps and out of the cave.

As they stepped onto the grass where the rest of their friends were Steve felt even more woozy by the second, until he couldn't take it anymore, He collapsed on the grass.

"Steve! Guys help....." The voice faded and everything went black.

Steve woke up a few minutes later, Dave was next to him.

"You're awake!" Dave cheered.

"What, what happened? Asked Steve.

"You just...passed out. I don't know why."