The Battle

They battled villager after villager, but it seemed like they just kept on coming.

Dave grabbed swords from the nearby chests on the wall.

"Steve, catch!" He yelled and threw a sword in his direction.

Steve caught it and fought swords out of the villager's hands. Zoe waited behind a wall of chests for the perfect time to come in. She grabbed a bow and a few arrows, then she began to shoot the swords from the villager's hands.

"Steve, this isn't working there's too many of them!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Then we take out the leader," Steve replied as he looked in the direction of Herobrine. "You guys hold them off!"

"We will, you go stop him!" Yelled Chris as he punched away another villager with Golem by his side.

Steve ran to Herobrine and threw a punch that glanced his chin. Herobrine returned a punch to the gut and grabbed a sword lying on the floor near bye. Steve grabbed his sword to block Herobrine's wild swings.

The two swords clashed as they fought with fury. Herobrine suddenly lost his footing and fell backward. Steve seized the moment and grabbed Herobrine's sword out of his hands. He stabbed the swords into the ground in an X around Herobrine's neck

"It's over." Said Steve.

"Is it really?"

Right when he said that the villager with the glasses attacked Steve, knocked him to the ground. He punched violently at Steve's face. Herobrine pulled the swords out of the ground and got up. The villager stopped punching and stood Steve upright.

"Traitor," Steve said looking at the villager with the glasses.

He took them off and his eyes were glowing like Herobrines. Steve looked behind him and saw all of his friends, They had been captured. Immediately he had noticed how it had taken about fifty villagers to contain the iron golem.

"I think you would like to see this," Herobrine said as he beckoned two hooded people to his side. "Take off your hoods." He commanded.

The two people took off their hoods. Under the first one was Steve's boss, Mr. Fickle.

(Of course, Steve already knew he was involved.)

Steve would never guess who the other person was. When he took off his hood Steve realized he was a she. Not just any she, it was Alexa.

A mix of sadness and anger rushed across his face like a massive tidal wave, when he saw her with the same glowing eyes as Herobrine. He elbowed the villager holding him and ran to tackle Herobrine.

"GET HIM!" Shouted Herobrine.

As soon as he said it more villagers Came from nowhere and rushed to Steve holding him down.

"Get them out of my sight."