Trapped Beyond The Portal

Steve rubbed his head as he looked around him, he was shocked. He couldn't believe Herobrine would actually do that. Steve and his friends were trapped in the nether.

"Wake up guys!" Steve exclaimed as he shook Dave and Zoe.

"where are we? I've never seen a place quite like this." Chris said as he looked at the red fiery place around them

"We're in the Nether!" Dave exclaimed as he walked up to Steve.

"Wait, where's the portal?" Zoe asked as she looked around and caught a glimpse of Golem fighting a Zombie Pigman.

"Steve, look," Dave said as he pointed to the ground where they saw a four-block long hole.

"The portal must have been there, but where is it now?" Steve wondered aloud.

Meanwhile, Cruz and Alexa talked about how they were going to try and help. But it was almost impossible to think up a plan.

"I can't believe we did that for him," Alexa said angrily.

"You can't believe you did what? Seriously Alexa you can't just say something like that and expect me to know what you're talking about."

"How could I have stolen all the weapons from those poor villagers. And you, he had you steal all that food and armor. It seems like we've stolen everything."

"Umm, we kinda have." Cruz pointed out.

"I think I know how to get out of here," Alexa whispered so that the guards didn't overhear.

Back in the Nether things weren't going very well. Zoe had been taken by a Blaze to the Nether fortress. Dave was freaking out.

"What are we gonna do!" Dave exclaimed.

"Quiet down you big baby before we get taken too," Steve whispered, very annoyed with Dave. "Wait, that's it. We panic and the Blaze's will find us and take us to the same place as Zoe, It's brilliant!"

"OH, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOOOOOO!!!!!" Everyone screamed and just like Steve planned the Blaze's found them and took them away too.

"Zoe, you're ok," Dave said when the blaze dropped them in the nether fortress.

"I never knew how strong a blaze was. It carried all of us, even Golem!" Steve laughed until he saw the look on Golem's face, his smile quickly faded.

"Well, we're all back together again. Now we can focus on getting out of here." Dave said positively.

"Or at least surviving!" Zoe exclaimed with a tone of fear in her voice.

"Why does your voice sound like that?" Chris said now sounding scared as well

Zoe's hand shook vigorously as she pointed to a half-dozen ghasts hovering over their heads.

"Don't make any sudden moves. Everyone, walk backward slowly." Chris said.

Everyone listened, all except for Golem. Who being an iron golem couldn't stand to not protect his friends from a monster. He looked at his friends who were in the safety of the nether fortress.

"Chris! You know my purpose in life is to protect you! I'm just doing my job! You have to get out of here!"

"Golem! I know what you're thinking, don't do it!" Chris yelled.

Golem ignored him and jumped to attack the mob of Ghasts. He threw a punch, but before it hit he was hurled with a dozen fireballs. He flew backward and into the castle right in front of Chris.