Do-Over

Steve and his friends pulled out their weapons and began attacking the army.

"Guys remember don't hurt the ones with glowing eyes! They're innocent!" Steve exclaimed, "You can hurt everyone else they have no excuse!"

Steve and Dave stood back to back surrounded by nearly the whole army.

"What now Steve?" Dave asked.

"Just stick to the plan," Steve said while he elbowed one of the villagers knocking him out of the trance. "Oops, get out of here!"

Dave and Steve fought their way through the army until they made it to Herobrine.

"Time's up Herobrine, now let us pass," Steve demanded.

"Steve, if you want to steal the diamond from me you're going to have to do something first."

"What is it Herobrine!?"

"You must beat me in a sword duel." Herobrine grinned evilly.

"You're on!"

They both clenched their swords in their fists. Herobrine ran after Steve and attempted to fatally slice him. Steve dodged the attack and leaped after Herobrine, slicing him in the back. Herobrine took out a red potion and drank from it, instantly his back wound healed. He ran after Steve and threw his sword puncturing his arm. Herobrine pulled out his sword and sliced Steve in his leg. Steve fell onto one knee. Herobrine clubbed Steve in the neck with the back of his sword. Steve blacked out.

Dave had watched the fight unravel as he fought an army of villagers with Chris by his side. When Steve blacked out Dave knew the fight was over.

"Alexa, Zoe get out of here!" Dave shouted.

The girls ran toward the staircase, before Zoe put her foot on the cobblestone steps an arrow came out of nowhere and sliced into her leg.

Zoe let out a painful cry as the arrow pierced her leg. Alexa tried to help, she grabbed Zoe's arm and flung it around her shoulder. They attempted to climb the stairs, but Herobrine spotted them. He alerted his guards, they swarmed the girls and locked them back in separate cells.

Herobrine released control over two villagers and had them locked in a cell.

"Chris look!" Dave said as he saw the guards lock up villagers. "Maybe he's going to stop the fight."

Dave and Chris suddenly didn't feel too well. Their minds went fuzzy, and their bodies felt numb. Chris had no idea what was going on, but Dave did.

"No!" Dave shouted, "This can't be happening again."

Both of their eyes went white and they couldn't control their own bodies. Dave hated this feeling. He remembered what happened the first time he was possessed by Herobrine. He'd nearly killed Steve, and he couldn't let it happen again, but there was nothing he could do about it. They both wandered around like zombies wishing they could help themselves.

Steve woke up in the middle of the chaos. He had no idea what was happening. He saw Dave and Chris wandering around like zombies with glowing eyes. He couldn't see the girls anywhere. Deep down he knew this was all his fault, had he just done his job right none of this would have happened.

He got up off the floor and crept behind Herobrine, who laughed maniacally as he watched his victorious battle. Steve drew his sword and plunged it into Herobrine's back. Herobrine's wail echoed off the walls. He drew his own sword and cut Steve's neck. Steve ignored the pain and speared Herobrine in the heart with his sword.